Twenty five

"Wait what?" Melony squeals, I feel my fave burning.
"I. Had. Sex. With. Shawn." I repeat myself slower this time.
"Oh my god give me details is that why your neck is all covered in hickeys and you'd to put makeup over them this morning oh my god oh my god!" She gushes as we walk through the busy shopping centre.
"Right here right now?" I ask her, chuckling lightly. She nods her head like a crazy woman and I shrug at her. She's still staring at me waiting for me to give her details. "What's there to tell?" I say and she scowls at me.
"When it happened, where it happened, how it happened, how it was.. you know, normal details nothing too much." She tells me and I nod my head understanding her.
"Okay so uhm.. it was last night you hadn't left long and we decided to go for a drive since we were board. We pulled up at that place where people look at the view of the country side thing and we decided it felt right I guess." I tell her and she smirks. I feel my face once again heating up.
"Oh my gosh you bad girl. Having sex in his car!" She says overly loud causing people to stare. "Shit sorry for saying it kinda loud." She mumbles.
We continue to walk through the mall, shopping and her begging to know more about Shawn and I.
As we're walking around I see Tamara and Layla.
"Oh gosh there's the evil twosome." I scoff.
"Did you ever find out what she did to Shawn?" Melony asks me.
"Uhm she like leaded him on and acted as if she liked him and he really liked her and wanted to be with her but it turned out it was a bet. A couple of guys who didn't really like Shawn for whatever reason set her up to it and she betrayed him and their friendship. The whole bet was to get him to fall in love with her and he sorta did but as it went on they bet her to try get him to sleep with her and he wouldn't and it all ended in a big mess I guess." I explain to Melony and she shakes her head and sighs in annoyance.
"And she had the cheek to try become friends with him again?" Melony stares over at her.
"Cmon Mel, don't even look at her or Layla they're not worth it." I try to calm her down and she nods her head.
"You're right. Cmon let's go into H&M and after we can get Taco Bell, then we can go back to your dads and have a movie day." Melony suggests and I agree.

We're back from the mall and we're in the middle of our second movie which is Jawbreaker.
My phone starts vibrating and I check to see why it keeps going off, it's Shawn DM'ing me.

Shawnmendes: guess what

LindsayFitz: what?

Shawnmendes: I love you

LindsayFitz: did you seriously interrupt me watching a GREAT movie to tell me that?

Shawnmendes: oh so you don't love me back? That's FINE

LindsayFitz: I do love you gosh

Shawnmendes: I know I just like it when you say it

LindsayFitz: can I watch my movie now you're cheesy and boring me out

Shawnmendes: okay goodbye loser

LindsayFitz: goodbye

"Awh that's cute." Melony gushes and I jump.
"What the hell, Mel." I gasp and she chuckles.
"That rhymes and yeah I was looking over your shoulder." She tells me and I roll my eyes at her.
"Can we finish the damn movie now." I groan and she nods her head and we watch the rest of the movie.