Thirty two

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was on holidays and had to spend time with family 💁🏼 ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS! IT HONESTLY MEANS SO MUCH!!

Today is the day I'm finally going on tour with Shawn.
It's all so crazy how far we've come already.
I'm going to miss Melony and my family but I'm glad I'm finally leaving and getting to explore the world with Shawn by my side.
I'm also excited to start this TV show, hopefully everyone on the set will be nice.
My mom, my brothers and Melony have come to say goodbye to Shawn and I.
Shawn's parents are driving Shawn to the airport and my dad, Melissa, Craig, Charlie, Carl are bringing me.
Sabrina is being babysat by some 30 year old woman next door.
Melony is coming to the airport with us so I'll be able to give her a proper goodbye I guess. 
We have a seven seater car so at least we can all fit. But since there'll be no room for my suitcases, they will be in Shawn car. Confusing, I know.
Laura rang last night at around 8pm telling me there's been some rearrangements with the TV show. I'll be gone for two months instead of one but that's okay.
My mom smiles at me and begins to speak.
"I'm so proud of you, hunny. I'll miss you lots though. Call me whenever you're available." She tears up and pulls me into her warm embrace. I tell her that I love her before pulling away and hugging my two brothers.
"I'll miss you two losers." I giggle lightly.
"I'm taking your bedroom." Liam jokes and I lightly chuckle at him.
"I'll be home before you know it. It better be left the way it was." I tell him. Eventually we pull away from the hug. We all talk and hug more before we have to leave for the airport.
"Well we better go. Just remember we love you so so much and we're so proud of you sweetie. And Mel, remember to tell Mark to get dropped to my house not your house as your parents are away at your grandparents for the next week and I'm minding you okay?" Mom says before hugging me tightly one more time.
"Bye mom, bye boys. I love you all." I smile and hop into the very back of the car. Melony is beside me, Craig, Charlie and Carl are in front of us, Melissa is in the passenger seat and dad is driving.
Music plays lowly from some radio station and everyone is talking to each other.
This is all so weird. I never imagined any of this actually happening. It's all so crazy.

We've arrived at the airport, Shawn and his family arrived a few minutes before us so they're waiting inside.
All seven of us speed walk into the large airport and I instantly see Shawn. He's with Aaliyah and his parents and he also has all my luggage.
I point them out to everyone and we walk up to them.
"Hey guys." I greet everyone. They all say hello back and engage in their own conversations.
Dad, Melissa and Shawn's parents seem to be laughing, probably some stupid adult stuff to be honest.
Aaliyah seems to be having a great time with my stepbrothers, and Shawn, Melony and I are just standing in silence.
"Where's Ryan?" I ask Shawn.
"He couldn't come, he has his cousins wedding today and couldn't exactly miss it. I don't mind though it's not his fault." Shawn explains and I nod my head.
The three of us talk some more before it's time to say goodbye as we've to go through customs and stuff.
"Bye Melissa, thanks so much for having me this summer." I giggle as she pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.
"I'll miss having a girl old enough to hold down a proper conversation, but I'm glad you're going far in life sweetie." She gushes before pulling away.
I hug Craig tightly.
"Best of luck in college, I'm super proud you know." I chuckle and so does he.
"Thanks." He says before pulling away.
I walk over to Charlie and give him a side hug.
"Bye, Charles." I joke and he punches my arm lightly. He pulls away from the hug and Carl jumps into my arms instantly.
"Woah Carl, didn't know you were this excited to see me leave." I laugh.
"I'll miss you, Lindsay." He sighs and I sigh too.
"I'll call your mum during the week and we can talk." I suggest and he nods his head. "Now I'm gonna have to go I've to get ready for my flight." I tell him and I pull away from the hug.
I hug Shawn's parents and Aaliyah and finally grab my suitcases with Shawn by my side and leave.
We've already checked into our flight, we just have to go through customs.

We're finally on our flight. We're not sitting in the first class seats or anything.
I let Shawn sit at the window seat since flying isn't my most favourite thing so I definitely don't want to look out the window.
"Wait Shawn?" I tip his shoulder and he turns his head in my direction.
"Yeah?" He asks.
"What are we doing once we're in New York?" I ask him and he laughs lightly.
"Starting the tour straight away. No time for sitting around apparently. And you're leaving for the last two months of tour which sucks but is great all the same." Shawn sighs and I give him a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you." I whisper to him.
"I love you too." He whispers back.
I smile and decide to get some rest. I close my eyes, resting my head on Shawn's shoulder.
I can't wait till we land.