Twenty six

Ever since that night with Shawn, which was two weeks ago, everything has been so perfect. I mean, it was already great before but now it's like we're even closer and have so much more trust for each other.
The only downside is summer is slowly coming to an end. Melony is going home today as she has her own family vacation and wants to spend time back in Toronto.
She's taking the train so my dad and I are in the car dropping her to the train station.
I'm going to miss her. I know I'll see her in exactly one months time since I'll have to go back since summer will be over but I'll still miss her.
I don't know what Shawn and I are going to do when I leave to go back to my life in Toronto, and he goes to work on his music. I don't want to even think about it, I just want to live in the moment I guess.
"I'm actually going to miss Pickering, even though nothing much really happened here it was nice." Melony tells me as my dad parks the car.
I take one of her bags for her and walk towards the station. Her train is going to be here in a few minutes.
"I'll see you in four weeks. I'll keep you updated about all the goss in Toronto I guess." Melony chuckles and I laugh along too. I give her her bag as her train is called.
"Have fun in Costa Rica with your family and I'll see you when I'm home I guess." I tell her and she gives me a big hug.
"Goodbye I love you." Melony smiles and pulls away from the hug.
"I love you too." I tell her and she says goodbye to my dad too. She leaves to head onto the train. We're being dramatic, I know, but I hate being away from her she's my best friend.

I've been at home for two hours doing nothing, Shawn is at some interview and Ryan is babysitting his twin sisters. So yeah I have nothing to do.
My dad and Melisa are gone out for dinner, Craig has some girl downstairs, Charlie is at a friends house and I'm stuck babysitting Carl and Sabrina until dad and Melisa come home.
My phone keeps going off but I ignore it, I just want to spend time with Carl and Sabrina right now since I haven't spent a lot of time with them.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask the two of them and Carl screams yes and runs around. "What movie? You can pick it out Carl." I tell him and I connect my laptop to the TV and put on Netflix.
He goes through the kids movies and we decide to watch The Bee Movie.
I put it on and twenty minutes into the movie the two of them are passed out.
What a great way to spend my time bonding with them.