Twenty four

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Shawn and I are just laying on his bed talking about everything and anything, it's perfectly perfect to me. It's currently 9pm and Melony has gone back to my dad's. She said her and my step brothers are having some movie thing. Dad said I've to be home by 11 so I still have plenty time with Shawn.
"Wanna do something?" He asks and I shrug.
"What is there to do?" I ask and he thinks for a moment.
"We could just drive around?" He suggests and I nod my head mumbling an okay. "It sounds boring I know but we've nothing else to do, everyone has plans for some reason tonight." He chuckles. Its true, everyone else has plans and they're all doing something cool. Then there's Shawn and I, going driving around doing nothing at night when there's probably more fun things to do. But as long as we're together it doesn't matter.
"Mum we're going out!" Shawn shouts as we run down the stairs.
"Where to?" His mum asks as she enters the hallway. She has a wooden spoon in her hand, she must've been cooking or something.
"Just going for a drive, we'll probably end up at that twenty four hour shopping centre since it's kinda late." Shawn tells her and she nods her head.
"Don't be too long it's getting late." She tells us before we head out the door.
I hop into the passenger seat and we speed off.
The two of us are singing along to overplayed pop songs on the radio before he pulls up the car at this random place you park to see some view.
He puts on the light in the car and smashes his lips onto mine immediately.
I unbuckle my seatbelt and his before things get heated. My hands play with his hair and his roam around my body.
It's dark and no one can see us, besides, not that many people are around.
My left hand begins to trail down his toned abs and stop once I reach his pants. I don't know if I should do this, I mean I don't know if he wants our first time to be right now in his car.
He pulls away and gives me a questioning look.
"Do you want to?" He asks and I shrug.
"I mean I obviously want to have sex with you but do you want our first time to be in your car?" I ask him and he chuckles. "I mean it's not like the movies it doesn't necessarily get more spontaneous or special. As long as its with you it's perfect and special to me. I mean, I don't want to pressure you or anything but if you want to I will." I tell him and he nods.
He opens the glove compartment and takes out a box. Condoms. This is actually happening. Our first time is going to be in his car. I don't care where we are it just feels so right. It shouldn't have to be this special place with candles and music playing, as long as it's with the person you love most and so here I am with him.
He hops into the back seats and I follow behind him.
"This is going to be messy I hope you realise that but I hope you also realise I love you so much and to me it couldn't be any more perfect or special." Shawn mumbles before kissing my softly.
I find my way on top of him and we continue to make out. Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I pull away.
I take my t-shirt off and pull off my leggings leaving me in just my underwear which is a plain black thong and a plain white bra. Nothing extravagant as this wasn't exactly planned. At least I shaved yesterday I guess.
Shawn unhooks my bra and I somehow manage to awkwardly take off my underwear.
Shawn looks me up and down and I don't even feel insecure. I know he would never judge me like that.
"You're so beautiful." He whispers in my ear and I smile.
I lean in and kiss him again, he slips his tongue in and our tongues are having a war for dominance as Shawn's hands run up and down my back. My hands are roaming his toned arms.
I eventually begin to tug at his top and we pull apart, he takes off his top with my help.
"You're actually going to have to get up so I can uh.. take off my jeans and stuff." Shawn scratches the back of his neck and I chuckle. I get off of him and awkwardly half stand in the little space that should be for people's feet in the back.
He finally gets his jeans and boxers off leaving him completely exposed. I smirk and lower myself.
I take his length in my hand and begin to pump it. Shawn moans and tosses his head back and I increase the speed. I'm not fully sure what I'm doing but it must be working.
My lips find there way down to his length and I kiss his tip before shoving it into my mouth.
My mouth bobs up and down and Shawn grabs my head trying to make it go faster.
I keep going until finally, he cums. He moans and whimpers in pleasure and I swallow it all.
I sit on top of him again once we're finished. He's no longer hard but that won't last long I hope.
"Are you sure you're a virgin babe?" Shawn jokes and I shake my head at him.
He pushes my hair back out of my face and kisses me. He works his way to my neck and as he does so I can feel him getting hard underneath me.
He begins to leave love bites along my neck and collar bones.
He stops and just kisses my lips again and it's my turn. I decide to ruin that poor neck of his. I suck on his neck harshly and he moans. I nip on it lightly and I leave some kisses and little love bites along his chest and stomach too.
"Lie down on the seats." He instructs as we try our best to switch positions without ruining the whole mood.
He rips open a condom and slides it on.
"You ready?" He asks and I nod my head eagerly.
He licks his lips before finally getting somehow on top of me and slowly sliding in.
He slowly starts to thrust and I try not to moan but I can't help it. It's so good.
He increases the speed as we both moan each other's names and other things.
He goes deeper and I squeeze my eyes shut in pleasure.
He whispers sweet nothings into my ears as I dig my nails into his back. My nails tear his back as he continues to pleasure us.
After another few minutes I finally come but he continues to thrust harder and harder. I kiss along his jaw as he does so.
"I love you so much." I whimper and he quietly says it back.
His thrusts get sloppier and sloppier and eventually Shawn reaches his peak. He pulls out and takes the condom off.
I wipe beads of sweat off of his forehead and kiss him. He plops down on top of me, both of us out of breath. I'm even too out of breath to even tell him to move since he's heavier than he seems.
After a while of laying there, talking about stupid things, Shawn's phone starts to ring.
He gets up and checks the caller ID.
"It's mum." Shawn says before answering. I don't listen to the conversation, I'm pretty sure she's just telling us to get home.
He hangs up and throws on his clothes quickly. I copy his actions.
"We've to go back don't we." I chuckle and so does he.
"Well it's actually ten to eleven I've to drop you home on the way." He tells me and I nod my head.

"Thanks for the lift. I love you and also thank you for tonight." I tell Shawn and he says goodbye to me too before I walk into my dads.
I slam the door shut to see nobody is even downstairs. I lock the front door and make my way to my room.
Melony is passed out, curled in a ball under the covers.
I shake my head and laugh at her. I change into my pyjamas and switch off the lights. I then slide into the bed beside her and fall asleep thinking about Shawn and how perfectly amazing he is and how much I love him.