e l e v e n

NOVEMBER 12, 2016
12: 34 AM

Do you go out in the middle of the night just to relish in the peaceful silence and appreciate beauty of the stars?

actually, that's what i'm doing at the moment.

why are you still up?

I could ask you the same.

well, i can't sleep. midnight thoughts. my anna, my life, and my future.

Our brain shares the same thoughts.

yeah.

hey, i would like to apologize, for being nosy and pushy earlier. i just realized i'm being too curious.

I would like to apologize too, for being a bitch to you. I judged you.

eh, i deserve it, don't worry.

No, you don't. I was being too wary , because you're a stranger and you're a jerk, but it turns out we have lots in common, although you dislike Harry Potter. I think I have trust issues, and I'm trying my best at the moment not to think that every people will do me hard. I guess I have to start opening up a little. You want a confession?

only if you're comfortable sharing it to me.

Okay.

Your best friend, Ian, is my Anna. I knew him since diaper days. We used to be close, the sibling I never had. He was all smiles and laughter, but then he left the town without a word. No goodbyes or whatnots. Since then, my perspective to him changed.

so you only hate him because he did not say goodbye?

I'm not that shallow, Paris. 

okay, okay

maybe he has his own reasons.

Do you know the reason why he left, Paris?

sorry, but i don't know too. and even if i know, i think it's not my thing to tell. its ian's.

You're right, sorry.

i just realized you're the girl he wanted to talk to months ago. he said he's gonna apologize to someone, and i'm guessing it's you.

It's me.

what happened?

He went to our house, but before he got too close, I threw flower pots at him. I told him I don't want to see him ever again.

why?

Because why not?

so let's say ian will go to your house right now, telling you that he will explain everything. what will you do?

I still have enough flower pots to throw at him.

there are two sides in every story. i think you need to hear out his side.

No, I don't think I can.

why?

I don't think I'm ready for that confession yet.

okay, i have a question.

are you drunk?

What? No! Why would you think of that?

you're very talkative today. i'm just surprised that you're telling me all these things.

Why did you tell me those things about Anna that night? Were you drunk?

no. i was feeling low. and i was missing her that time.

You got your answer, then.

I'm drunk in my thoughts. I still have an Ian Hangover and it's been years now.

you won't be suffering under ian hangover if you'll just forgive him.

Are you trying to peer pressure me?

maybe?

It won't work.

I think there's something in midnight that makes you feel things.

maybe it's the silence of the midnight.

Or the stars.

or it's just you feel so alone in your bedroom that you want to talk about your thoughts so badly

Exactly. You'll be a successful writer, Paris, I can already tell.

i wish. i haven't written for a while. you know, football practice.

If you hate football, why do you still play football? Why not just quit it?

Paris?

sorry, i fell asleep.

You should get inside.

you should too.

Okay, Mr. Grey. Good luck to your upcoming match.

thank you, i need that.

Good night, Paris.

No, I mean good morning.

mornight?

What?

when you merge the word morning and night. mornight.

Okay. Good mornight, Paris

mornight, hannah.