s e v e n

DECEMBER 18, 2016

6: 13 AM

hello, hannah. i'll see you later. i'm sorry i didn't visit much earlier. i meant to, but i couldn't go outside for two days after the match. i'm better now, though. thank god for concealers and BB cream.

9: 42 AM

i get you now. i hate unwanted gossips too, but hey, at least i found out they moved you to a better but farther hospital.

10: 21 AM

i don't want to go back to school anymore. they're painting me as a hero for being the one who found your car crashed against a tree, and it fucking sucks. if they only knew i'm part of the reason why you ended up there.

6: 34 PM

i'm tired of people thanking me. i don't deserve it.

7:23 PM

i just got home from the hospital.

you must be tired of reading my sorrys by now, so starting today i'll try my best avoiding them, but let me say it one more time: sorry. seeing you lying there, unresponsive, tubes around you, it did something to me. it hurts so much i don't think i can visit again. you looked worse than the last time i saw you.

i'll visit you again though. i'll continue reading the chapter three of the first harry potter book. if you actually heard me, you probably hated hearing my voice, but hey, i hope you turn that hate as a motivation to wake up. i'd let you beat me up as much as you want. just wake up.

7: 34 PM

i talked to your mom earlier. she's the one who gave me permission to enter your room. turns out being the one who found you first doesn't give me a free pass to visit you. she thanked me, asked me when i returned to texas, told me i could visit you anytime, we must be friends anyway, right? i wanted to talk to her but i couldn't stay longer, so as a compromise (and as another thank you) she invited me to your house. i'll be there on saturday. i hope you'll be, too.

she looked pretty sober to me. i mean, compared from the last time i saw her, she looks better. she used to resemble a corpse with her pale skin and lack of weight, but today she looks like she gained a little weight. a little, but it's a progress, right? your current situation seemed to have woken her up from her shitty habits.

11: 11 PM

please don't sleep a little too long.