t w e n t y - t h r e e

DECEMBER 8, 2016
8: 08 PM

i'm so sorry, hannah.

Can you quit apologizing and just tell me what's happening? You're freaking me out.

can you promise me something?

It depends on what it is. What is it, Paris?

You're honestly freaking me out.

please, promise that after i tell you, you will hear me out and make you understand why i did it.

Understand what?

promise me, please, hannah

Okay. I promise I will hear you out. What is it?

first of all, i'm so sorry. i know sorrys won't do anything, i know the flowers i give you won't do anything, but it's the simplest form of sorry i could give to you. i don't really know how will i properly apologize to you.

i know what i was getting myself into, but i still did it. you said it was unforgivable – i'm aware it is – but a part of me is still hopeful that you will forgive me. your forgiveness, i wished it upon the hundreds of shooting stars, hoping that at least one of them will grant it.

i'm sorry, but i have to do it. i tried to stay away, i swear i tried, but i needed you, i need you. i missed you too, i missed you to the point that the feeling is so strong it's unreal.

when you said i deserve a second chance, i stupidly made myself believe it, i stupidly clung to that false hope. you hated me, you hate me, and you have a good reason to. and this, this will make you hate me even more. im so sorry, and i hope you will let me tell you my reasons.

You're not Paris, are you?

Please tell me you're Paris, please. Please tell me this is just a prank. Please tell me you're just kidding.

im so sorry anna
it's me, Ian

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHORS NOTE

First of all, I'm so sor– oh, no, put that damn flower pot down and... phew, that's an almost.

Yes, sadly, Paris isn't Paris. PARIS is IAN. I hinted in FOURTEEN that something like this will happen, an act of deceiving. That's actually a give away and I hate that I have to put it there.

You have reached the midpoint. Don't worry, there's one more chapter left for Part One.

Anticipate for the last chapter for Part One.

– John, tryin to catch all the flower pots