s i x

NOVEMBER 7, 2016
10: 46 PM

i was about to text you an hour ago but i was with andrew.

And...

...rew

Oh God. 

You just made my day,

i'm going to kiss Andrew for this.

or no.

anyways, i'm glad to know that. planning to make your whole week, actually. and those that are coming.

It would be less creepy if you're not a stranger.

let's change that, then.

Smooth, Paris, very smooth. Go ahead and give me a rundown of yourself. Just some simple facts.

paris kessler. seventeen. 6'1. 210 lbs of muscles. much more interesting than your homework, easier to solve, and knows well how to multiply (if you know what i mean). single and hard to handle ;)

Hm, hard to handle? You're a softie, from what I encountered last night ;)

ugh can we forget what we talked about last night?

Forget what?

cool. now, your turn. give me your own rundown.

Hannah Rod. 5'8. I don't know my exact weight. Knows how to subtract assholes from her life. Single. Hit me up, I might hit you back 👊

ooh i'm about pee my pants now.

No offence, but your sarcasm sucks, Paris. Just stick with Paris-que humor.

Anyways, I have to tell you some things that you should follow if you want me to keep on replying on you.

which are? god i hate cliffhangers.

You can start with being patient.

Next, no inappropriate sexual remarks.

sad, my Christian Grey 101 was ready.

Third, only text me around 9. I have work at 7PM.

really? where do you work?

Somewhere you can't find me.

Fourth, don't ask too much questions

what? why? where? how? who?

For the second time, that sucks. Anyways, I need to know things about you. Consider this as a job interview or something. No lying. Honesty cards on the table.

is it a job to be your friend?
or i'll do some job for you ;) ;) ;) ;)

Stop. Minus ten points to Slytherin, Paris.

will i really go through an interview? there's no way you're serious about this.

Well, I am. Tell me things you can't do.

i was thinking you're kidding about this.

god, fine. i can't whistle. i can't ride a bike. i can't swim. i'm still confused where left where right is

No wonder you and Ian are best friends.

what does that supposed to mean?

Tell me things you're afraid of.

i'm afraid of falling, literally. heights. deep water. ghosts. dark.

Ghost? Seriously? Paris, the tough-looking football captain, is afraid of ghosts. I didn't expect that.

That, and that Paris will ever text a girl with "please, please, please I beg you".
You're so lovely.

that makes me think twice about befriending you.

Better get used to it.

What are the things you hate the most?

myself
coffee
Harry Potter
and football

Okay, wait. This is a shocker. You hate Harry Potter? Are you serious? Weren't you just making references? And you hate football? You're a baller.

first of all, this is a bad way of questioning a person. and i really don't hate Harry Potter. i just dislike it. bad graphics. and i never liked football. it's because of my father.

Minus fifty points to Slytherin. God, how could you hate it?

i'm not into fantasy. or science fiction. though i like Star Wars.

my eyes are shooting Avada Kedavra spells to the screen right now.

what's that?

You're impossible. I hate you so much. I know you love Harry Potter. You made references last night.

that doesn't make me a potterhead. if ever Lord Voldemort and Darth Vader duel, i'll bet a thousand bucks that Vader will win.

You better stop making assumptions or the two of us will duel 

I'd love to kill you right now. Give me some encouraging words to stop me.

you like pizza?

Very. Pizza is an essential part of my life. Why?

i bet there's no pizza in jail. let's just stop talking about egg-face Voldemort and very-awesome Darth Vader.

No. Let's just stop talking. Let's call it a night.

i'm not being dumped, right?

Not yet. I'm just going to sleep. I'm tired of fighting with you.

):

Seriously, I'm just tired. We will talk tomorrow. Good night (:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Sweet dreams (; (; (; (; (;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Question: Who will win, Lord Voldemort or Darth Vader?