t w e n t y - f o u r

DECEMBER 8, 2016
8: 31 PM

hannah, please respond. please say anything. this is killing me. let me explain everything to you.

Do me a favor okay? I need a minute. I need a breather. I can't believe this is happening. 

Oh my God

I can't believe that I trusted you, that I told you things I wouldn't tell anyone. I can't fucking believe this. I trusted you. You, who I thought was Paris but turned out to be a deceiver. I've been talking for weeks to the person I didn't think I'd ever talk to again.

I hate myself for actually finding some peace in you, in talking to you. You, you're not peace. You're a disaster, Ian. And I'm fucking stupid to get caught in your web of lies.

it's still me hannah. that paris you texted with for weeks is me.

You're kidding, right? Because for me, I texted with Paris for weeks. With Paris, Ian, with Paris. It all happened to Paris, not to you.

i just want you to hear my side of the story. that's all i want. please, try to understand me

No, I can't understand you at all. Help me. Why would you do this? Were you inspired by that book? Burning Bridges? Do you think what Lander did to Lily will work for me? I'm not Lily.

hannah you promised me that you will let me explain this to you. let me explain why we left the town why i got those bruises. alleverything please hannah

I can't talk through text anymore.

You know what? I'm leaving work. I'm driving back to home and we will talk about this. 

hannah, it's raining hard stay there. i'm the one driving and going there, okay? just give me the address.

Fuck off Ian. Who are you to tell me what to do?

I'm on my way.

park the car and don't text, hannah. please at least listen to me this time. do you work at that café five minutes away from school?

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

I fucking hate you, Ian. I do.

Why are you not replying?

stp txting pls im on the road

Fuck you.

I will never ever forgive you.

stop hannah. im srry, but pls let me explain.

That's fine.

Don't apologize, Ian. I trusted you. My mistake, not yours.

hannah

hannah

where r u?

pls respond goddamit

hannah

fuck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

END OF PART ONE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S NOTE

You have finished reading the first part of the story. I would like to encourage to keep reading and not "throw the manuscript away". You haven't read his reasons yet.

And that's the part two.

Q U E S T I O N S

• What do you think happened to Hannah?

• If you are Hannah, would you forgive Ian for pretending he's Paris?

Thank you for reading (:
More suspense and stuff going on soon.

PS. Just for warning, Part Two will be depressing and will deal about things that may cause triggers. Read at your own risk.

– John