11.

Evan hung up and looked at Connor, crying. "C-Connor..."

"Yeah I heard. Here," Connor straightened his back and extended his arm towards Evan. He took it and used it to stand up. Connor put his arm around Evan and led him to his car.

"Connor you don't have to drive me home. I-I can call my mom."

Connor laughed.

"No way, Vango. Now that I am your boyfriend, I have to treat you special. Which also means I get to drive you home since I am the one with a car." Evan smiled and sat into the passenger seat. Connor started the car, but before he left he kissed Evan quickly.

Connor knew Evan's address and had been memorizing the fastest route to his home. As they approached the house, Evan looked at Connor nervously. "Connor will you come with me? I mean you don't have to only if you want to I guess I can be kinda annoyi--"

"Of course I'll come with you Evan. He got out of the car and opened the door for Evan like any chivalrous boyfriend. The two walked to the front door slowly. One foot after the other. Before either of them could knock, the door flung open to a woman Connor assumed was Evan's mother. She looked similar to Evan and it was obvious that she worked too hard and needed a break. She forced a smile at Evan and shook Connor's hand.

"Evan step inside please." She said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"But mom," Evan protested "I want to introduce you to my boyfriend, Connor."

"Evan," She repeated, stricter and angrier now, "Come inside now." His eyes started watering, it was obvious that he didn't get scolded often. He stepped inside slowly, sneaking a glance at Connor who tried to comfort him with his eyes. Evan's mom looked at Connor.

"I think you should go home now, Connor." Then she slammed the door.