Chapter twenty-four

"Stardust, these are the leaders of the tribes" Starstrike stated. Stardust and Christina looked around at the different dragons present. "All of you, introduce yourselves to my son"

"Greetings prince stardust, I am Fang, leader of the nature dragons" the nature dragon spoke up.

"I'm Flint, leader of the fire dragons" the fire dragon stated seriously.

"I'm Orca, leader of the water dragons" the water dragon greeted kindly.

"Jay. Ice dragon leader"

"Thunderdash, leader of the lightning dragons, pleased to meet you your highness"

"I'm Windhopper, I lead the Wind dragons"

"Leader of the mountain dragons, Santiago"

"Spen, earth dragons"

"I'm Sapphire, Gem dragon leader"

"It's nice to meet you, prince Stardust, I'm Margret, I lead the light dragons"

"I'm Vincent, shadow dragons are who I rule"

"Harmony, music dragon leader"

"My name is Blazer, I'm the sonic dragons leader"

"My names Blue, I lead the lava dragons"

"I'm Marble, my tribe are the deep sea dragons"

"And I'm Spaceblast, I lead the star dragons"

"Wow" Christina said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Stardust and this is my rider, Christina" Stardust said politely.

"Please call me Chris" Christina chuckled.

"Interesting. I've certainly never seen or heard of anything like this" Spaceblast stated.

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"That's probably the best"

"So...?"

"Just bare it"