Characters

Hey guys!! This is NOT the cast but the characters.

So lets begin

Divya Lokesh - Main Girl

She is sweet, vulnerable, beautiful and kind. Her mother died when she was three years old and her father blamed Divya for it. Her father hates Divya from that day. He married another woman named Sujata, who became Divya's step mother. Her step mother too hates her. She has a step sister, Anjali Lokesh. Who also hates her. Her life was a mess with no love.

Tarun Thaiwar - Main Boy

He was rude, ruthless and cold hearted. He didn't know the meaning of love since he never got any. His mother left his father when he was 10 and his father got sad and shut himself and now only pays attention on business and didn't care that much for his son. So Tarun is a lonely boy. He made his life look good but deep down he knew that it wasn't.

Ashwath Lokesh - Main girl's father

He was bad and hated his first daughter Divya. He thought that his first wife died because she didn't want a girl child because the society treats girl children as nothing. But the truth was she killed herself because she didn't love him and could not live with him. He then became like this.

Sujata Lokesh - Main girl's step mother

She was just a gold digger who hated her step daughter Divya, because she taught that Divya was a part of her husband and some other woman. So she hated her where as she treated Anjali, her and Ashwath's daughter as a queen and Divya, as a servant.

Anjali Lokesh - Main girl's step sister

She was seductive, a flirt and bad. She also hated Divya, because she wanted her father to only love her, even though her father did she just wanted more. No one wanted to befriend her because she was sarcastic, rude and artificial. But Divya had friends, so she was always jealous of Divya and took away her everything.

Ranjan Lokesh - Main Boy's Father

He loved Swapna, his wife. But she left him and went away. No body knows why. After she left he shut himself down and paid attention only to his business. He stopped paying attention to his son and taught only about business.

Swapna Thaiwar - Main Boy's mother

She only wanted money. Just a gold digger like Sujata Lokesh. She married Ranjan Thaiwar just for money and didn't want to have kids. So one day she just took money and went away.

Sthuthi Rakesh - Main girl's Bff

She was sweet and kind at heart. Only that her love left her. She got betrayed by the ones she loved. She was sad and depressed until she met Divya who bought her out of it and till today she remained thankful to her by befriending her. She didn't have any family and Divya was like her sister.

Abhijit Madhuban- Main boys friend and preeti's love

He loved Preeti but left her to save her. She would always remain in danger if he didn't leave her. He was a successful businessman, just like Tarun and so he had many enemies. She was his soft point and everyone knew that. He is left alone after that.

*******************************

So guys, how are the characters?? I really like Sthuthi and Abhijit though. They have a heart touching story. I might as well make a book for them.

Anyways I am so excited to write this story.

It will start from July 15 th

Until then hugs and see ya!!