Chapter 14

Oh my god!! I was away for like a day, and now from 140 reads we have 155 reads, thank you sooooooooo much 😘😘

Also Divya's wedding dress above 👆👆👆
Enjoy!!!!!!

***********

Divya's pov

I swear I am gonna break Anjali's scull, she is going on irritating me, giving me advices of first night

"You don't necessarily have to use protection, I could do with a niece" she said grinning

"Oh shut up Anjali!" I said her

She chuckled and brought the wedding dress to me, I was curios to see it because Anjali and Sujata Ma bought it for me, ya I didn't select my wedding dress but I know this Anjali would have choose something nice.

When she bought it, I was mesmerized... It did look beautiful. Only thing is was pink, oh god! This girl knows I hate pink. I glared at Anjali, she smiled..  Stupid girl.

"Why pink??" I asked her

"Oh, to annoy you sweety...good luck wearing it on your wedding" she said, I swear I'm gonna kill her.

"Okay leave that, tomorrow is your wedding sleep okay?'" she said and went.

I tried to sleep but Tarun's words rang in my brain

'I'll never touch her Maya, I'll be loyal to you. She will never be my wife'

Oh god, my eyes started to tear up, I don't know why I was crying, wait I'm not suppose to cry, forget it.

I wiped my unshed tears and slept.

**********

"You look so beautiful" Sujata ma commented on me, right now I was sitting ready for my wedding... Waiting to be called.

The thing which scares every going to be married women scared me too....

What will happen on the first night? Will Tarun force me, but if he does then what can I do? I have to give him his right... But we were friends for so many years, does he understand me? Thousands of questions flooded my mind.

"It's time to go" Sujata ma said and took me to the mandap. I was sat down next to Tarun....it was the time for him to tie A Knot to me

He did and after it it was the time for phera. The seven promises we had to do to each other.

Oh god.....time seemed to be moving a bit too slowly when I was taking phera. Its like everything but Tarun and I and the agni, just vanished.

I couldn't hear what the pandit was saying

After what seemed hours, the phere were over.

And now everyone was congratulating me.

"Divya, come you need to change into reception dress" ma said.

The reception dress was a light pinkish purple, which Anjali had selected... So it resulted in my glaring at her like there's no tomorrow.

The dress was beautiful though....

I wore it and wore the diamond choker that Tarun had gifted me to which I had refused but he went all Mr

I wore it and wore the diamond choker that Tarun had gifted me to which I had refused but he went all Mr. I-am-going-to-be-your-husband-so-accept-this, so I had no choice but to take it.

I walked in and all eyes were set on me, I started to wonder whether these people were vampires... What if Tarun is also a bloodthirsty vampire? Did he marry me just to drink my blood? He pretty sure did.

Oh my god....what am I thinking... I'm going mad. Seriously going mad...

"Tarun" I said him, he removed his gaze from me and pulled me towards his waist.

Possessive much...

"You look so beautiful baby" he said, was he on with his 'baby' thing again?

Stupid.

It was reception over and it was time Tarun took me to his room. He was carrying me bridal style, even though he is supposed to go before me.

He layed me on the bed and kissed my forehead

"I love you Mrs.Tarun Thaiwar" he said and started hovering kisses on me... Was he going to do it? Would I lose it for my revenge.

Oh god! What have I got myself into?

***********

So hey guys!! What do you think Tarun will do, also I'm really sorry for not updating for 2 days, really busy...even now I won't update for 2 days, reason: 1)exams
2)My Mother is scolding me for my mobile addiction
3)all my relatives are coming home for holidays.. If they catch me writing in wattpad, I'm dead... Because my sis is on wattpad actually, but she shouldn't know I am..😉😉😉

Anyways bye guys!! I love you all!! Have a nice day...

Peace ✌✌✌✌