Chapter 1

Divya's pov

<<ring>> <<ring>>

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. I feel so tired. It's just 5:00 am. And now you may think why I am up so early. That's because I have to do all the work today. I have to clean the house, make breakfast and wash the clothes. That's because my parents don't want to have servants, because we need to pay them. But what about me? I am their daughter. But treated like a slave. I don't like this at all.

I had kept my phone on silent. Let me check if I have any messages or calls.

O my god! 80 missed calls from Sthuthi. Why did she call me so many times? Is she okay!!

I quickly swapped her number calling her.

"Hey Shoots, why did you call me so many times??!! Are you okay??!!! Or are you not keeping well!! Say me Shoots!!" I kind of shout.

"Oh god Divi, I am the one who is supposed to ask you that. Yesterday you had a fever, so I called to ask if you are okay" she said to me.

"Umm.. Yeah I am okay" I say. As if it makes a difference. My parents are still going to make me work.

"Oh... Okay. wait. Why are you up this early?? Go to sleep" she said. And she doesn't know that my family treats me like this. She has a doubt though. Because of my bruises. I try to hide them but one day she forced me to wear sleeveless and she saw them. So..

"okay... You sleep" I say and disconnected the call.

I feel so tired as if I am going to faint.

I get up, clean the house prepare breakfast and wash the clothes. It's 7:30 now. Step mom should get up by now. Where is she?

"Have you finished all the work?" I hear her voice from back. I turn back and nod. Then comes my father.

"Good" she says and moves to the sink to wash her face.

I move from there and to my room. I wear a full sleeves pink chudidhar top with white leggings. I put on a white dupatta and go out.

***

I am serving step mom and dad, when Anjali comes out in a blue frock that stops above her knees. Why does she always wear such clothes?

"Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty" step mom says to her.

"Mom!!" she shouts. What is her problem?? They called her sleeping beauty and she has a problem with that too.

"Okay, my dear princess" Dad says to her. She is treated as a princess and I am a slave. I see why mom suicided. It's because of me. Thinking about that a tear rolls down my eyes. But I wipe it immediately. I need to go to work also. I am a surgeon. I will be late for work. Anjali comes and sits and starts eating like mad.

****

They all finished eating and now I have nothing left to eat.

I just move on. Skipping meals is nothing new to me. I feel so drained out. I go out of my house and search for a taxi. There is no taki near my house. So I move on to the main road. I feel as if I am going to fall down, because I have fever, I did not take tablets and did not even eat anything.

Before I could realise what was happening darkness engulfs me.

Tarun's POV

I had to move on to my office so I take the main road. I stop the car and come out of it because I get a call.

I disconnect the call. It was my PA saying about some new deal. After I cut the call I see a beautiful girl. She was fair, her silky black hair stopping on her waist. She had worn a pink chudidhar and her white dupatta was flying because of the wind. But she looked so pale. All of a sudden she falls down and faints.

But I catch her before she could fall down. I put her in my car and take her to the hospital.

*******

The Doctor comes out after doing her check up.

"Doctor, how is she?" I ask him.

"She's fine. Looks like she had fever. She is really weak" he says.

"Can I see her?" I ask him, I was interested to know who this girl was. Because she looked so familiar to me.

"Sure" he said and left, I went inside the room to see her sitting on the bed.

"T-tarun?" she stutters. I'm shocked. How does she know my name?.

"How do you know my name?" I asked her.

"You forgot me? Tarun its me Divya" she says shocking me. Divya was my best friend before. She looked so different yet so same. Her personality confuses me. She is rude sometimes and the other moment she is so polite. She was always weird yet so interesting.

"D-Divya?" I said

"Yes Tarun, how are you?" She asked me in her usual graceful voice.

"Your asking me how am I, Divi it's you who is sick" I say pulling her cheeks and she pouts at that. She's so cute.

"I'm fine, Taaru. It's been so much time since we met" she says.

"Your right, why don't we go somewhere together. You know we can sit and chat, are you free today?" I ask her.

"Yup!" she says

"then fine lets go!!" I say.

***********

I know this was a lame chapter.... Nothing interesting. Puff....

I promise you the next chapters will be more interesting anyways, bye guys!!

Love ya, cya later!!

💜💜💚💚💜💜💚💚💜💜💚💚💜💜💚💚💜💙💙💛💛💙💙💛💛💙💙💛💛💙💙💛💛💙💗💗💓💓💗💗💓💓💖💗💗💓💓💗💗💓💓🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟