Chapter 15

Geez...I never thought I would be writing chapter 15 of this book so soon, but yet nothing has happened.. I don't really like to drag stories and make them like 50 chaps, but this story is so addicting... So bare with me please 😅😅😅

*************

Divya's pov (I'm never writing in Tarun's pov, so don't bother thinking why... I don't know Tarun's point of view as this is a real story, and Divya the real one, told me only her feeling so... 😀😀)

It was my first night, and I was feeling so shy.

"Don't worry Divya, I'll give you time for yourself. I don't want you to hate me.. As I know what type of person you are" he said grinning.

Thank goodness this idiot has some senses. Wait what am I talking about? Our group was the 4 smart idiots, of course we are smart idiots.

"Yeah, good to know you still remember" he said.. He's used to my problem of talking out loudly.

"Yeah right" he said and looked at the ceiling.

"You know your soo cute, it's almost impossible to control my needs, should I take you on today night?" he said, my eyes widened

He chuckled and when I knew he was joking, I fluttered my eyelashes and oh-so-innocently asked him "Take me? Where will you take me?" I asked him.

"You don't know dear, probably to heaven... The place you belong" he said sweetly, I huffed... Would have preferred hell.

"Hey! You still have the gothic attitude?" he asked me. Yeah it's true. I was an emo at school... I love chemical romance  chemical romance , I just was gothic cause I like dark clothes and sad music... Not like I cared duh...

"Chemical romance? Seriously what's chemical romance?" he asked me

(bro which planet do you live on?!! How can you not know chemical romance??!)

"You don't know chemical romance, it's the best gothic band on earth!!!" I said wondering if this guy was still a hominid monkey, he probably was.

"I am a beast in bed you know" he said and for the first time I cursed my problem of thinking out loudly. My cheeks were probably tomatoes.

"Your cheeks are so cute" he said and pulled out my cheeks..its like he does this almost always even though I glare at him.

That's when I took the chance and looked around his room. It was decorated with images of him and......me?!

One photo was right in front of the bed, it was of me and him in college, my hand wrapped around his neck, seeing front and him kissing my cheek... Aww...we had such nice memories. The next one was of him and me on our engagement day, him saying something in my ear and me giggling.

The next was of me and him when we were 10 years old... We were on the beach he was smiling standing up and I was sitting on the sand... He still had these!

"of course I had this... I know I've done terrible things, but I loved you then and love you now also" he said and placed a kiss ony forehead

Should I forgive him......? No!!!!!!!

I'm on mission get revenge from Tarun, now known as my husband. Ugh!

(this girls stupid revenge, I swear I'm gonna kill her if she says revenge another time!!!)

"I love you baby" he said

"I love you too" I said with sincerity. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek and slept I guess....

Haaa....what a night!

***********

Hey guys!!! Thank you for 167 reads and also we are #437 in hotlist, yayyyy!!

Thanks, but no updating for two day, so your in the clear 😀😀😊😊.

I'm gonna miss wattpad because of my stupid relatives and my mother... Ugh!😖😖

I'm helpless...

Anyways love you all guys, you all are sooooooo beautiful, have a nice day

Peace ✌✌✌✌✌