Chapter 13

I finished my exam, and from the exam paper I luckily got some ideas. So here goes

Also Divya's mehandi dress above 👆👆

*********

Divya's Pov

After Tarun left my room all I could think of was him. Geez.....I dont know whats happening to me, I'm acting like a teenager in love.

Tomorrow is Mehandi, I should seriously sleep.

~~in Morning~~

I took my dress and wore it. And went down. Oh god, it is so netty... I'm feeling really really hot....

"You look beautiful my dear wife" somebody who was hugging me from behind said

"Wh-ho are you.... I'm not even married" I said this isn't Tarun

"You mo need to know who I am dearie... Keep it in mind, I'm coming for you" he said and left me, the next moment I turned back he wasn't there, he had gone somewhere.

Who was that? What did he mean by coming for me?

I was getting more and more scared now

"Tanvi, what are u doing here?! Come na!" Anjali said and pulled me with her.

"Anjali, leave!" I said

I needed to search for that person

"No come with me!" she said and pulled me

She made me sit on the chair, seriously this garden was decorated nicely. It was night time now and the lights that encircled the trees made it look better.

"Whose name should I put?" she asked me

"Tarun" I said and she wrote Tarun.

After the mehandi ceremony was over I was sitting in my room alone.

It was really weird as it was so dark, why am I feeling so weird today? All I could think of was that creepy guy. He's so creepy, is he some kind of secret admirer or someone I know?

"Thinking of me" someone asked me, I turned side where the voice was coming from, I saw a shadow there.... A males shadow.

I thought to scream but a voice covered my mouth "Be quite darling" he said oh god!

I couldn't bare this, my mental status couldn't bare this. I got panic attack and the last thing I know, I fainted

Creepy guy's pov (😉😉)

Oh god, I was holding her from behind and that's when she fainted.. . My Lovely angel.. 

But unfortunately, I can't keep her because she has takotsubo syndrome....

When I got to know she had this rare syndrome, I gave up hopes of keeping her with me... I know she will be happy with me but that is the problem. She will be happy with me, that is what is a threat to her life... But this Tarun, he will always keep her sad...

I sent my sister Maya, to change this guy's mind... Though he loved Divya, Maya made him forget it. Yes, I am the reason between all of this... Though Divya loves Tarun, his betrayal will Always keep her sad. I'm not a saddist, infact I am my angel's well wisher.

I caressed my angel's hair and kissed her forehead... I shouldn't have done that to her, her anxiety wouldn't handle it.

I'm leaving you love, remember "I Love You Angel" I whispered in her ear and left. It's hard to leave her as I have loved her for so many years, but I guess this has to end.

Divya's pov

I swear I heard him whisper "I love you angel" in my ears. I slowly was gaining conscious that time.

My head hurts so much, I dont know why. I know I have a kind of a disease or something, but I never tried to find out what it was... As I wanted to live my life happily.

I don't really care what this disease is, I just want revenge!

*************

Woah...Divya just shut up with your revenge revenge revenge... Oh god what do I do this girl won't listen to me stupid girl

Guys how was the chapter?? I hope you like that actually cause I spent a lot of time writing it yesterday I wrote 4 chapters and now I completely lost interest in this thing

So I'm really sorry this chapter was not good like the other chapters like I am not saying that the other chapters were good

But I know this chapter was really really crap also thank you so much for 141 reads guys!!

I seriously love you all bye bye see you in the next chapter 😘😘