Chapter 12

The above is Divya's haldi dress

Divya's pov

"Thank you Tanu" Ma says and leaves.

I thought to look around and I directly went to Anjali's room so that I could talk to her

But the scene made me shocked...

"Ma!! Dad!! Tarun!! Come here!" I yelled, mom and dad and some guests came

"Oh god!" mom said, she fell down on her knees seeing her daughter in front if her lymph.

Anjali's silver lehenga was soaked with blood flowing from her stomach, her cords were cut on both her hands

"Call the ambulance!!" I yelled

Tarun called the ambulance, we rushed her to the hospital.

"We have to do the surgery, but we have a doctor shortage" a doctor said

"I'll be there!" I said, I grabbed the OT ward dress the nurse had wore it, tied my hair up, and put on my mask.

I didn't forget my profession in these two years!

We were trying our best to save her, we checked her pulse and was beyond shocked

No pulse.

I took a stethoscope and checked her heartbeat

No heartbeat.

Tears were already formed in my eyes, but now they started flowing... Was Anjali dead??

When I started to almost break down, the unexpected happened. Somebody wiped my tears, I turned to look at Anjali. She...she was awake.

"Don't cry" she said and fainted again.

"We need to do this, fast!" I said.

"Okay" the doctors said and joined in.

~~after the surgery~~

"She's out of danger" I said coming out of the operation theatre. There was ma sitting on the chair and dad holding ma's hand and calming her, Tarun was standing.

"Thank you Tanu" ma said to me and I nodded.

Oh god... After 3 days it is my haldi!

**Skip of 3 days**

"Tanu... Get ready sona!!" ma yelled from down the stairs. She had become like my real mother now, she cares for me very much and has so much concern on me.

"Yeah di... Get ready" Anju (Anjali) said coming into my room. We became like sisters now, or more like best friends, this girl is actually pretty crazy, so Abhijit and I welcomed her to our gang with wide open arms, but then these stupid idiots Sthuthi and Tarun were busy sulking around.

Sthuthi and Tarun were Ms and Mr. She-has-done-bad-to-you-divya.

But I and Abhijit being the cool members of the gang, we're being nice to her.

"I'll make you ready!" she said coming to me

"Yeah, but don't put lipstick because it will cause swelling" I said her

She made me ready for haldi and we went to the hall, where only women were allowed.

"Okay, now lets start with her closest relative"

"Ma" I said and Ma came to me she took the grass and dipped it in the haldi (I know south indian Haldi's are not like this, but Divya is a north Indian guys, so)

She put it on my cheeks and then on hand and legs.

After that Anjali came and then others...

*********

It was late night, I seriously wanted to sleep, but this Anjali talking machine doesn't stop talking, tomorrow is my mehendi and after 4 days, it's my wedding.

This feels so weird, I know it shouldn't because I'm doing this for revenge but... It still is kinda weird.

"I'll go now, I'm feeling sleepy" Anjali replied and went to her room. Now I was alone in my room, I saw the Mehendi dress to my right.

My life was going alright in Florida, did I have to come to India? Of course I had to! I want revenge... I can't be thinking like this better sleep. I thought and was getting ready to sleep when I felt a breath on my neck.

"Don't move or I'll kill you" that person said, but his voice was oddly familiar.

I was steek now,my legs were jelly but I was feeling hot.

I'm kinda scared now, but then the person put put their hands around my waist and pulled me back. Oh god!

"I scared you didn't I?" Tarun asked teasingly, I came out of his grip and hit his chest

"That's not a joke Tarun!" I said him

"Oh Divya" he said pulling me to his chest, his chest was so warm that I think I'm looking myself.

He raised my face And captured my lips again. 

He was slightly biting on my lower lip like he wants entrance, I easily gave him one.

Wait, why did I do That??! I'm not supposed to love him!!

I guess I already do love him, so too late dear... Too late..

**********

Fourth Update of the day, are f***ing kidding me??!!!

Oh god! I have exam tomorrow and I am here writing chapters.

I'm mad guys. I'll probably end up writing chapter 13 in my exam paper.

I'm so addicted to this story, I can't stop writing it

Also #460 in hotlist of romance, yay!!

Also thank you for 130 reads, I don't know where you all people came from, but thanks anyways

Luv ya all, take care 😘😘😘😘