Chapter 16

Hey guys!! Early update cz I managed to sneak out!! Yay!!! Also thank you so much for #423 in romance... Thats amazing. Also I don't know how many of you are telugu, but I love the above song.. Love their combination 😍😍

Enjoy!!!!

*************
Divya's pov

I woke up to find that I'm in the arms of Tarun... Oh god...

He looks like a small baby when he is sleeping, like actually...

"I'm not sleeping honey" he said me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll go have a shower okay" he said and got up, I got up from bed and thought what to wear for first day, I am supposed to wear something like a silk saree or something grand.

I searched in my luggage, there were so many, I picked a dark blue plain with golden borders silk saree.

I felt somebody wrapping their arms around my waist, did I have to turn back to check who it was? Nope... It was my one hell of a crazy husband. Husband? Wow...I did call him my husband

I looked back and noticed he was wearing only a towel around his waist, showing his well built abs, geez...

I immediately closed my eyes with my hands and looked the other side.

He removed my hands and made me look at him

"You have every right to see me like this, my dear wife" he whispered playfully in my ears, stupid fellow... I was surely gonna hit him. But I just took my saree and ran to the bathroom.

After coming from shower, I went downstairs, but I forgot I was wearing saree because I never usually do, so I accidentally slipped on the fabric and when I thought I was about to fall, Tarun held me

"Don't wear it if you feel uncomfortable" he said softly

"But its a tradition for newly wed bride to wear silk saree" I said

"It's okay if you feel uncomfortable" he said, there were no much people in his house, only his sister, his father and of course his step mother who never came to the wedding, yup that's true you heard me right... His father had married another women who was least bothered about him.

He had a step sister, who acted nice but was of no good... I kinda hated this family and even Tarun hated them all...

"We don't have to stay here more time, we will leave fast" he said, I was happy because I didn't plan on spending my first few days of marriage in this place, wait what am I talking??

"Divya... As You know you have to cook today" his step mother, harini came and said me.

"Why should she cook? Don't we have enough maids in this house?!" Tarun yelled at her, bro calm down! Wait...I can't call him bro... Why did I marry this guy ya?

Seriously, why did I marry him??

'cause you love him' my heart said, oh yeah right... I married Tarun because I love him and he loves me... Oh this is so lovely...

Wait what the heck?? I married him to take revenge, ya... To take revenge.

Oh really? If you married him to take revenge then why are you acting like a typical housewife?? Ugh...I'm not becoming housewife!!

"Tarun beta (son), it's a ritual for newly wed wife's to cook husband food" she said.

"Yeah Tarun, I'll cook... Don't worry I don't cook bad" I said him chuckling.

"No Divya... I just didn't want you to get tired by cooking" he said,

Oh Tarun.... I did so much work in my maternal home. Why am I remembering all that??? Forget it... They are nice with you now.

"okay fine..." Tarun said and went off.

"You look so ugly! Like why did he marry you?!" His step sister Lavanya said in disgust.. Looks like there's something here that I needed to handle.

************

Hey guys!! I'm just happy cz we r #423 in romance... I know this isn't very romantic but I try okay?

I'm going to leave wattpad on 14th of November ... Yup guys!! Gonna leave wattpad on 14th November, I won't completely quit, but till March of 2018.. I can't really do anything as my brother is coming for internship, to this place.

I will die without wattpad, I have only 1 month left... I'll try to finish this story by then okay?

Anyways love you all guys, have a nice day.

Peace ✌✌✌