Chapter 10

I love this story so much, I can't stop writing it!!

************

Divya's pov

I sat in the car and moved to the hall, where our engagement is taking place... I felt so happy.. I felt... Shucks, I'm not supposed to feel all this I need to take revenge right?

There were a lot of paparazzi outside waiting to take photos

I immediately went in, I kept my head down and walked towards Tarun

Why am I acting like the typical bride???

I went till Tarun and looked up.. Oh my god!

He looked like someone dropped from heaven, like I'm serious.

"You can admire my looks later, we have all life sweetheart" he whispered in my ear. I blushed deeply.. Okay he caught me.

After sometime all the rituals were done, and it was time to exchange rings. He opened a red velvet box, there was a ring that was golden and had diamonds on it, it looked beautiful!

 He opened a red velvet box, there was a ring that was golden and had diamonds on it, it looked beautiful!

Divya's ring 👆👆👆

Sujata Ma opened another blue velvet box and gave Me. It was his ring... It wasn't very fancy, it was elegant

 It wasn't very fancy, it was elegant

Tarun's ring. 👆👆👆

It was time, everyone was talking to each other with glasses in their hand... They were all looking like business men and women. I normally wondered off to my own group, that's when I remembered what happened with Me and Sthuthi.

I thought to leave, but I heard a voice stop me

"Dates, wait!!" Sthuthi said, Dates??

"Sthuthi" I said her

"First off congrats on your engagement!" she said hugging me, does this girl have alzheimerz or what??

"Before you ask me, I don't have a forgotting disease. I'm sorry Divya for slapping you." she said

"I was so angry, to realise you were joking" she said, she thinks I'm joking? Cause duh.. I'm not

"I'm sorry" she said caressing my cheeks.

"Its okay" I said and hugged her.

Can I be any happier right now?? I got a dad, a mom, now my best friend is also not angry on me!

No! Not possible, I have to take revenge on Tarun.

But what do I do?

Before I can think of that someone pushes me into a way where there are lot of rooms, he grabs me and we reach a room.

"Hey!! Who are you?!" I said and looked up to see Tarun.

"Me" he replied in a husky tone, geez...I swear my legs are softer than jelly.

He leans over to me, but I move back... He comes on and on. My back hits the wall.

He leans closer and smashes his lips on my lips.

I don't kiss back, but my stupid hormones start to jump in and they kiss him back.

My hormones kissed him back, not me!

But again, there goes my 10th...no 12th...no 16th.. Ugh I can't remember the number of times Tarun has kissed me. Yup, Tarun has kissed me majority of times... He is the only person who has kissed me.. But still he manages to make my legs go jelly.

"Still having the same effect  huh?" he asks in his oh so husky tone

I don't know what comes over me, I grab his face one more time and kiss him, he seems surprised but he kisses me back.

I encircle my hands around his neck, and his hands are on my cheeks, cupping them.

But a voices interrupt us

"Sorry! We didn't see anything!" Abhijit said putting his hands up in surrender, Tarun groans

"Yeah, the door was open!" Sthuthi says

They leave but Sthuthi comes back and asks

"How was the kiss?" she said, and that resulted in Tarun groaning and me blushing

"You!" I said following her

I wish my life is like this only, het wait... What about my revenge?

**************

Hey guys!! Double update today and that means.. No update for 10 more days!!

Okay not 10 days, but won't update for a while now

Anyways bye guys, thank you so much for 108 reads, have a nice day

Peace ✌✌✌