#09 Mummy Moment

A/N: I know everyone loves a bit of daddy; but what about some mummy time. Hope you like this one xx

There are pictures included in this preference. You can see them on the Tumblr post. The link will be in the comments below.

LIAM:

"Mummy and Emmy bake some cookies?" you asked, looking at the little girl sitting in her highchair at the kitchen counter. "Cookee," Amelia squealed happily. You got the cookie dough out of the fridge and sat on the stool beside her. "Am-i-alls?" she asked, looking at the cookies cutters on the counter. As you rolled out the dough, Amelia played with the flour, covering her little hands in it. "Elfant," she giggled, picking up a cutter. "It is an elephant, very good. Now push it into the dough sweet pea," you explained. She pushed the elephant cutter in the dough and pulled it out, a smile growing on her face. "Mummy, look," she said, looking at you then back down at the dough. "That's perfect Emmy. Mummy will put it on the tray," you said, before carefully picking up the shape and placing it on the tray ready for the oven. "What animal next? How about a duck?" you suggested, handing her the cutter. She looked at it in her little cubby hands and shook her head. "Elfant?" she asked, bottom lip turning into a little pout, "more elfants?" You couldn't help but giggle at her; she looked just like Liam. "Of course Emmy. Daddy likes elephants too," you encouraged, rolling out more dough. She leaned up and watched you, smiling as the rolling pin flatted the dough. "Cookee cookee," she squealed.

LOUIS:

"Does Noah want to help Mummy?" you asked, rolling out your yoga mat, "but you have to lay still." Noah stepped onto the mat, his smile turning into a confused face. "Noah will get kisses and maybe a chocy," you said and laughed as his blue eyes lit up. He nodded and sat down excitedly. You shook your head at how much he acted like his father even at the young age. You laid Noah down and knelt beside him. You positioned yourself over him and pushed yourself up. "One push up," you leaned down and kissed Noah's forehead. He giggled and reached out his little arms out to you. "Two," you said, doing another push up and kissing his cubby rosy cheek. "Mummy," he squealed and smiled widely. "What number comes next baby boy?" you asked and held yourself up by your arms. "Eeee," he whispered. You nodded and leaned down again. "Very good, Mummy's clever little boy. Three," you kissed his little button nose, making he giggled again. "Four," you continued and kissed his little pink lips. He smiled wide, showing his little teeth. "Fiveeee," Noah giggled and poked his tongue out as you leaned down again. You turned your head so he licked your cheek. "Cheeky little Noah," you laughed and pushed yourself back up. "Chocy now?" he asked cheekily, making you laugh.

NIALL:

"And they lived happily ever after," you said, closing the book. "Piggies," Cora said, poking the cover of the 'Three Little Pigs' picture book you just read. "Very good Cora," you brushed her brown hair off her face and kissed her forehead. "Would you like some cake?" you asked. You laughed as their blue eyes lit up at hearing the word; as they got older, the more they were reminding you of Niall. You gave them each a piece of cake and suddenly the room went quiet. As they ate it happily, you tidied up the play tent the three of you were sitting in. You sat back down again Declan crawled onto your lap. "Mummy?" he asked, wiggling to get himself comfortable. "Yeah Dec," you replied, rubbing his back. "Ake Ake," he giggled and licked his lips, collecting the little crumbs. You laughed and kissed his temple. "Come here Dec," you wrapped your arms around the little boy. He squealed excitedly and leaned against you, causing you to fall back onto the rug with Declan on your chest. "Mummy's favourite boy," you whispered and kissed his cubby cheek a few times. "Mummy," he giggled. Cora copied you and fell backwards too; happily eating her piece of cake. You kept one arm around your son as you rolled onto you side. "Does mummy get a cuddle from Corabear too?" you asked, smiling. Cora returned your smile and giggled moving closer to you and her brother. "Mummy," she giggled happily as you hugged her.

HARRY:

"I would love to stay and chat Y/N, but I have start cleaning up the boys mess," Lou said, shaking her head at the mess five grown men had made in the dressing room before an interview, "be a good girl for mummy, Spence." "No worries, we'll stay in here," you replied. Once she left the room, you looked from Spencer sitting on your lap, up to the mirror in front of you and frowned. Keeping a hand on her back, you leaned forward and dug through Lou's makeup bag. "Mummy needs some lipstick," you said, smiling as you found a perfect shade. As you took the lid off and wound it up, Spencer's eyes lit up. "Me me," she squealed, bouncing on your lap. "Can Spence do this?" you asked, puckering your lips together. She copied you and you put a small amount of lipstick on her little lips. "There you go, very beautiful," you said, making her smile. "Mummy now," she said and took the lipstick from you. "Gentle Angel," you encouraged and puckered your lips. She smiled and wiped the lipstick across your lips. She giggled as they changed colour. "Pwetty," she whispered, looking from you to the lipstick, "Ink." "Yes pink lips. Thank you Spence," you smiled, "wonder what daddy will say when he sees you wearing makeup." She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled widely. "Pwetty," she repeated to herself.

ZAYN:

"I'll be back babygirl with your favourite," Zayn said, kissing your cheek and Kaiden's head before walking to the cafe across street. You bounced Kaiden on your hip, making him giggle happily. As you walked around the park, the little boy looked around; at the trees and the birds flying, his hazel eyes landing on the playground. "Mummy, wing?" he lisped. You nodded and walked over to the swing set, carefully putting him in the baby swing. "Is Kade ready?" you asked and brushed his dark hair out of his face. You moved to stand behind him. As you pushed him lightly, he smiled widely. He moved his hands to the side of the seat near the chains and looked down at the ground below him. You gasped and quickly sat him back up right so he wouldn't fall out. Kaiden giggled and gave you a cheeky toothy grin. "Mummy," he squealed, "faster, faster." You laughed at him; getting inpatient and wanting the swing to go higher. "Kaiden hold on tight," you said, pushing him again. He giggled as he went up higher. You stood back and let him swing back and forth; slowing down. You slid onto the swing beside Kaiden as he looked up at you. He held out his arm and squealed as you grabbed his little cubby hand in your lager one. "More?" he asked, turning his head to the side. You couldn't say no to him.