#12 Daddy Moment

The original post on our Tumblr blog has gifs included. If you want to see them, the link will be in the comments below. Hope you like this chapter :)

LIAM:

"Bath time sweet pea," Liam said, picking Amelia up and sitting her on his hip. "With bubbles daddy? How mummy does it?" she asked shyly, wrapping her little arms around his neck. "Of course Emmy," he chuckled and kissed her cheek, "I bet daddy makes a better bath than mummy," he whispered in her ear. She gasped, then giggled, wiggling on his hip. He walked into the bathroom and sat down on the ground beside the bath tub. He quickly undressed his little girl and lifted her up and into the warm water. She squealed happily and sat down. "Bubbles," she giggled and splashed around. Liam smiled and let her have her fun in the water. "Wash your hair Emmy?" he asked, scooping up some water in his hands and pouring it gently over her head. She smiled and looked up at him. "Sawberrie?" she asked, pointing at the pink bottle of baby shampoo on the bath edge. He nodded and reached out, putting a small amount into his large hand. He gently rubbed it into her hair, her big brown eyes watching him. "Daddy need wash too," she giggled and knelt up. She got a little handful of bubbles and water and wiped it on her father’s cheeks. She giggled at his beard tickled her little cubby hands. "Daddy tickles," she squealed, making Liam smile proudly at her, his eyes full of love.

LOUIS:

"We have an extra boy for training today," Louis said, walking onto the field. His coach and teammates turned around and smiled at Louis carrying Noah, who was wearing a mini version of their team uniform. "Shall we kick some goals Noah?" Louis asked, bouncing the little boy on his hip. Noah squealed and nodded his head. Louis got a soccer ball and walked across the field. He stood Noah up and put the ball in front of him, before stepping away. "Come on Little Tommo. Big kick," Louis encouraged. Noah looked at his father standing in front of the goal, then down at the ball at his feet. He smiled widely and swung his leg back, kicking the ball towards the goal. He swung his little arms around as he watched the ball. Louis dramatic dived on the ground to stop the soccer ball, but it went past and into the goal behind him. He looked up his son from the ground. "That’s my boy. You’re amazing Noah," Louis said proudly. Noah giggled and quickly ran towards his father. As Louis went to sit up, Noah jumped on him and tackled him to the ground. Louis laughed and wrapped his arms around his son. "Again Daddy," he squealed, smiling excitedly. "I think we can do it again. Come on my little soccer star," he smiled happily and kissed his head, "I’m so proud of you."

NIALL:

"Come back here," Niall groaned and stepped out of the nursery, looking down the hallway, "Cor, Dec," he called out. He heard giggles and chuckled to himself, as he stepped towards the master bedroom. "We have to get dressed before mummy comes home," he said, sticking his head into the room. He lent against the wall and watch them play happily in their diapers; Cora had a sock in her hand and Declan had his little sneakers on. Niall sighed and ran a hand through his hair; he didn’t know what to do. The two of them outnumbered him. He snapped out of his thoughts as the twins got up and walked out past him again. He quietly walked behind them, following them around the house. The two little Horan’s were smart and worked together to confuse their father. "Oh well, if you can’t bet them, join them," Niall whispered to himself and took off his top and jeans, leaving him in only his boxes and sneakers. He put his clothes over the back of chair and laughed to himself. Declan looked up and squealed happily. "Daddy, no clothes," he giggled. Cora clapped her hands and quickly walked past her father and brother. "Decc," she squealed, looking behind her and smiling cheekily. Declan walked after her as fast as his little legs would carry him. Niall grabbed his drink off the table from lunch earlier and followed them. "Wait munchins, daddy’s coming," he chuckled.

HARRY:

"Angel, you should be sleeping. It’s nap time," Harry said, kneeling down in front of his daughter. She shook her head and looked at the bunny toy in her little hands. "No sleep daddy," she pouted and shook her head again. Harry bit his lip; the last thing you told him before leaving the house was to make sure Spencer took a nap after lunch, if not she would be cranky. "Shall Spencer and Daddy have a cuddle?" he asked, reaching out for her. She quickly looked up at her father and smiled happily. Harry chuckled under his breath; he knew she wasn’t really upset. He scooped her up and walked over to the couch. He laid down his long legs hanging off the end, with Spencer laying on his chest on her stomach. She wrapped her arms around him, her head right by his neck. "Daddy?" she asked, as Harry cover her small body with a blanket. "Yes Angel," he replied and played with her hair. "Storeee?" she asked, a smile appearing on her pink lips. Harry kissed her head and thought of a story to tell her. He suddenly remembered the one he used to tell when you were pregnant with her. "Once upon a time there lived a lovely princess with fair skin and blue eyes. She was so fair that she was named Snow White," Harry begun, as Spencer snuggled into his chest.

ZAYN:

"Come on buddy," Zayn said, holding our his hand. Kaiden smiled and quickly grabbed his father’s finger with his little hand. "Ready to learn how to skateboard?" he asked, opening the front door and walking out to the road. Kaiden nodded and smiled at the little skateboard that was under Zayn’s arm. Luckily it was midweek and quiet outside. Zayn stood Kaiden on his little skateboard and pushed him gently. He bent his knees a little and giggled as he moved down the road. As the skateboard slowed down, he looked back at his father and smiled widely. "Daddy," he squealed, moved his feet wanting to move again. "Woah, careful Kade. Don’t want you to fall off," Zayn said, rushing to him. "Are you ready to skate with Daddy?" he asked, running his hand over the little boy’s dark hair. Kaiden’s hazel eyes lit up and he nodded excitedly. Zayn stepped onto his board and knelt down, reaching out for his son’s little hand; which Kaiden happily took. "Ready Kade?" he asked, earning a nod in response. Zayn took a breath and pushed himself off the ground. As he moved down the road, he pulled Kaiden along with him. Kaiden giggled and squealed as they went faster. Zayn saw his little boy’s happy face out the corner of his eye and smiled proudly, glad he was doing to make him happy.