Tour Series #01 Bye Daddy (he leaves for tour)

A/N: He leaves for tour. It has been requested a few times to write some preferences where he goes on tour (kind of like what we did in the Pregnancy Series, but this one will be more parts)

Warning: contains sad and upset toddlers. Sorry if by using a picture of an Army dad offends anyone; it was not our intention; we used it because it suits Niall and twins.

If you want to see the pictures we have included in the Tumblr post; here is the link:

http://lipstickstaiin.tumblr.com/post/84313883821/toddler-series-tour-series-01-bye-daddy-he-leaves

LIAM:

"Emmy, Amelia?" Liam called out, putting his suitcase the car, "daddy has to go. Where are you?" He heard little sniffles and soft whimpers coming the garden. He quickly turned around and saw her hiding behind the small tree. He closed the car boot and walked towards her. He knelt down and wrapped his arms about her little body, holding her close. "Hey sweat pea, it’s ok," Liam whispered, hoping to calm her down, but she wiggled and pushed him away. "No daddy," she whimpered, cries slowly down but tears falling down her cubby cheeks. Liam sighed and brushed her away from her face. "Daddy doesn’t want to leave, he wants to stay home," he said, wiping her eyes with his thumbs. "Really?" she asked shyly. "Of course darling," he kissed her nose and she smiled, "but I have to work. Lots of girls around the world want to see daddy sing." She nodded and played with his hoodie sting. "No love Emmy?" she whispered, lip trembling. Liam froze and frowned at her words. "I love you lots and lots, mummy too," he explained, feeling terrible that she had to share him with the world, "you will always be my baby, ok? We can talk on the phone and through the computer." She sniffed and nodded, feeling braver. pressed a kiss to his hand as he kissed her head. "I love you so much Sweat pea," he whispered, "and no tears. Remember when you cry, mummy gets sad too. Can you be a big girl while daddy is away?" She gave him a sweet smile. "Love you daddy," she whispered.

LOUIS:

"Daddy, daddy," Noah yelled, fanatically looking around the room. He saw you in the kitchen and stomped his foot as he thought his father left already. Suddenly the front door opened and Louis walked inside. "Hey little Tommo, I-," he stopped when he saw the panic in his blue eyes. "Hey hey, daddy is still here. I wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye," he explained, kneeling down beside his little son. Noah nodded and looked at him. "Miss daddy," he whispered. Louis sighed, knowing this was going to be hard, but then he got a idea. "When daddy is gone, you’re the man of the house," he rubbed his hands over his little boy’s shoulders, "your job is to look after mummy and make sure she is happy; you have to eat all your dinner," he paused, as Noah frowned. "Even my peas?" he whined, making Louis nod and chuckle. "And clean up your toys," Louis looked up over Noah at you and saw your sad face. He gave you a small smile and mouthed, "I love you boo." You nodded and wiped your eyes, before leaving the room. Louis sighed and looked back at his son. Noah quickly wrapped his arms around his father’s neck, resting his cheek on his shoulder. Louis kissed his temple and rubbed his back. "I’m going to miss you little Tommo," he said, "if you practice your footy we can play when you come to visit me. Maybe together we can bet your uncles." Noah giggled and pulled away, placing his little hands on Louis’ cheeks. "Daddy be good boy too," he giggled, making Louis smile.

NIALL:

"Daddy has to meet your uncles at the airport soon," Niall explained, sitting on the bottom step. Declan sat on the ground in front of him, while Cora stood behind. "Daddy?" Cora whispered in her father’s ear, tightening her little arms around his neck. "Yeah Corabear," he replied, "hey little buddy, can you pass daddy his shoe?" Declan nodded and quickly picked it up, placing it beside his foot. "No leave," she whined, making Declan look at her. He pouted as her blue eyes got teary. "Hey munchkins, no tears," Niall said, trying to hold himself together. He didn’t want to leave the twins as much as they didn’t wanted him to go. Declan watched his father tie up the laces and once he was done, he put his little hands on the shoe. Niall sighed and reached up, rubbing his little girl’s arm. "You can come visit me soon, and we can have lots of fun backstage," he chuckled, trying to make them smile. Cora shook her head and whimpered. "No daddy. Want you home with Dec, mummy and Cor," she whispered. "Don’t cry Cor-ra," Declan said, but when Cora looked at him, tears filled his eyes too. Niall bit his lip and quickly reached behind him, scooping Cora up and into his lap. He turned around and opened his other arm for Declan. He quickly stood up and snuggled into his father. "I love you, my little munchkins," he whispered, kissing both their heads, "can you promise me something?" They both looked up and nodded. "Mummy might be sad while I’m gone, so you have to make her smile. Can you do that for me?" he asked. Declan gasped and Cora nodded. "Yes daddy," she said, kissing his cheek.

HARRY:

"Haz," you said, walking up the stairs, "Paul will be here in a few minutes. Are you ready?" Harry sighed and zipped up his suitcase, putting it by the bedroom door. "Daddy, wait," Spencer called out from her room, making Harry smile sadly. You walked into your shared bedroom and frowned at his sad eyes. "I know you don’t want to leave Haz," you wrapped your arms around his waist, "but we will visit you soon and you can call and Skype whenever you have time. We will both miss you, just remember that we love-," you were cut of by Spencer running into the room and hitting Harry’s legs with her little hands. Harry chuckled and looked down. "Hey sweetheart," he said, sitting down on the bed. She climbed into his lap and snuggled into his chest. "One more cuddle before I leave?" he asked pouting. She nodded and giggled as he laid back on the bed. She rested her little hands on his chest and he kissed her forehead. "Love you daddy," she whispered, curling up beside him, "don’t forget me." Harry gasped and held her tighter, "I could never forget you Angel," he said, rubbing her back, "I love you Spence and I’m going to miss you so much." He closed his eyes, just enjoying the quiet moment with his daughter. You sat down on the bed beside them and patted his leg. "If you need anything, call me and I’ll be on the first plane home," he whispered, grabbing your hand and giving it a squeeze. You nodded and looked at your little girl; hopefully she would be alright without him.

ZAYN:

"Bye Kade. Be a good boy for mummy and I will see you soon," Zayn said, kneeling down in front of his little boy. "No daddy," he whispered, shaking his head as tears filled his hazel eyes. "But daddy cuddles? and draw with me?" he said, bottom lip trembling. Zayn sighed, his heart breaking at the sight of his son upset. "Mummy is here with you. She gives good cuddles and will draw with you too." Zayn leaned in closer and added in a whisper, "but she isn’t as good as you and daddy, so you might have to teach her." Kaiden nodded and quickly wrapped his little toddler arms around Zayn’s neck. Zayn gasped, surprised by his action, but automatically wrapped his arms about his small body. "Hey buddy, it’s ok," he whispered and kissed his cheek. Kaiden snuggled into him, his grip tightening around Zayn’s neck, as he started to cry quietly. Zayn looked up at you and sighed; he knew you hated goodbyes and Kaiden was no different. He saw the tears in your eyes and felt worst. He rubbed Kaiden’s back and he cries became whimpers. He suddenly got an idea and quickly stood up, holding Kaiden against his chest. "Arrghhhh," he said loudly, tickling the little boy’s body. He squealed happily and giggled. You smiled and lent against the wall, watching them. "Can daddy have kiss?" Zayn asked, but before Kaiden could reply, he started placing kisses all over his face. "I’m going to miss you, Kade. I love you wiggly one," he said, kissing his head one last time, before looking at you, "and I love you baby girl so much."