#15 Playdate

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. We haven't had much time to write :( we also went interstae for the weekend to visit family. Thank you for being patient and hope you enjoy this chapter xx

A/N: Playdate with another toddler. Make things a little easier, the Horan twins will only appear in one part each (so Cora has a playdate at home, and Declan visits someone else)

Also Y/N doesn’t appear; it’s him and another boy supervise the playdate

LIAM:

"Fish fish," Declan giggled, pointing to the tv screen. Niall chuckled and ruffled his son’s hair. "That’s right buddy. That’s Nemo’s dad, he is looking for Nemo," Niall explained and looked over at Liam who was sitting at the other end of the couch, with Amelia cuddled up to his side. Liam read his mind and nodded. "Are you hungry sweet pea?" Liam said, earning a smile from his daughter. "Niall, want to help me get some snacks?" Liam asked. He kissed Amelia’s head and walked to the kitchen. Niall carefully moved out from under Declan and left the room too. The two little toddlers watched the movie, smiling at the colourful pictures and giggling at the talking sea creatures. Amelia sat up and looked at Declan, frowning as she noticed he didn’t have a blanket. "Dec," she asked shyly. The little boy looked at her and smiled. "Blanket share?" she continued. Declan sat up and patted the spot on the couch beside him. Amelia giggled and lifted her little legs up, crawling towards him. She sat down and put her blanket over both their laps. Declan blushed and looked back at the tv, watching the movie. "Emmy, look starfish," he whispered, then gasped, "daddy, I found Nemo. He’s in the box," he said loudly so his father could hear from the kitchen. Amelia yawned and without thinking leaned her head on Declan’s shoulder, curling up beside him and within minutes she was asleep. Declan looked at his sleeping friend and smiled. He flattened the blanket over her lap as he started to feel tired. He curled up and rested his head on hers. Liam and Niall walked back into the room with their arms full of food, but Liam stopped and chuckled, "looks like they were more tired than hungry mate."

LOUIS:

"What are you two up too?" Louis asked, looking around his little son’s playroom at the two toddlers. He saw something in their eyes that reminded him of Zayn and himself; that spark of mischievous when he planned something against Paul while on tour. Noah smiled cheekily at his father before looking at his little dark haired friend. "Be good, don’t want your mum getting upset when she gets home because the house is a mess or something," he chucked and left the room. Noah and Kaiden both giggled, returning to their action figures. "I’m bored," Noah whined, dropping his figure and standing up. Kaiden copied him and looked around, thinking of what to do. "Outside play?" he suggested, making Noah nod excitedly. The pair walked slowly through the house, looking out for their fathers. Kaiden giggled, making Noah turn around and frown at him. "Have to be quiet," he whispered, walking to the back door. He opened it and quickly walked outside, smiling widely. Noah stepped onto the grass and squealed as his socks got wet. Kaiden giggled and looked around at everything that was wet from the rain earlier. Suddenly he jumped off the porch and landed on the grass with a splash. "Kade, look," Noah said, pointing to the patch of mud across the yard. Kaiden’s eyes lit up and he smiled happily. Noah gave him a cheeky look and suddenly they ran towards the mud. The backyard filled with little giggles and squeals as the pair played together. "Noah dirty," he said. "Oh no," Kaiden whispered, smile fading as the back door opened. Louis and Zayn looked at each other, then at the younger versions of themselves. "Sorry mate," Louis whispered, "Y/N is going to kill me."

NIALL:

"What they doing? They’re been out there for ages," Louis said, looking out the window. Niall opened the fridge and shrugged. "Who knows. Maybe she is showing him her hiding places," he chuckled, grabbing a drink and retuning to the living room to watch the game with Declan. Louis smiled and followed his friend. Meanwhile outside, Cora walked around the backyard with Noah close behind her. "Noah come," she called out and ran towards the sandpit. She slid her shoes off, before stepping in, as Noah picked up a spade and began digging. "I like sandcastles, but can’t do them," she said, piling up sand but it didn’t work. "I can show you Cor-ra," he said proudly and picked up a small bucket. She smiled and wiggled her little toes in the sand, giggling as the grains tickled them. Cora watched Noah fill the bucket with sand and flip it over. Her blue eyes widened as he slowly lifted it up, leaving behind a sandcastle. "Castle," she said, "daddy makes good sandcastles. Noah makes good too." Noah nodded and repeated the process for another castle next to the first one. "Princesses live in castles," Cora explained, "daddy says mummy and Cora are princesses." "I’m a prince," Noah blurted out, making Cora giggle. He carefully lifted up the bucket up, but this time the sand fell down. He frowned and shook his head disappointedly. Cora gasped and looked at her little friend. She quickly stood up and jumped on the first sandcastle, squealing loudly. "Again again," she smiled, making Noah giggle. Together they built another castle and this time Noah jumped on it, making Cora clap her little hands happily. "No more castles," she giggled, cheeks rosy.

HARRY:

"Tea for Emmy," Spencer giggled, picking up her plastic tea cup and pouring invisible tea into the plastic tea cup. Amelia smiled and nodded, reaching over to her doll sitting on the little chair beside her. She fixed her doll’s dress and ran her hand down it’s hair, before sitting up and looking at the table. "Tank you," Amelia replied softly, picking up the cup and taking a sip. Spencer poured herself a cup of tea and giggled. "Love tea parties. Aunty Gem has tea with me when she comes," Spencer explained, running her hands over her beautiful dress. "Daddy has tea with me. Mummy makes us cakes and real tea drink too," Amelia said happily. "Dolly, tea?" Spencer asked, filling her doll’s up with imaginary tea. There was a tap on the door, making the two little girls look up quickly. "Knock knock," Harry said, stepping into his daughter’s bedroom. "No boys, no daddy’s," Spencer said, shaking her head. Amelia looked at Liam, confused as to why Spencer was saying no. She would say yes to her daddy and invite them. "Girls only," Spencer whined. Harry chuckled, "I know angel, but I thought you needed some food for your tea party." Amelia’s brown eyes lit up as she saw the plate of treats her father was holding. "Cookee? Cake?" she asked, leaning up to have a look. Liam nodded and knelt down beside the little table. "Uncle Harry made them before we got here," he explained, putting the plate in the middle of the table. "Enjoy Spence and Emmy," Harry said, putting his hand on Liam’s shoulder. "Choc-let cake," Spencer squealed, when Amelia added excitedly, "Ss-berry jam cookee." The two little girls giggled and babbled happily, enjoying their tea party with ‘real food.’

ZAYN:

"Colour with me?" Kaiden asked, sitting on a small chair at his table. Spencer giggled and quickly sat down across from him, smiling at the colouring books and crayons on the small table. "Pink pink," Spencer giggled, reaching for the pink crayon, "pink is best." Kaiden giggled and kept his eyes on his colouring book in front of him. He reached for the red crayon and whispered, "love red." Spencer smiled and continued colouring in her picture, giving the character a pink dress. "Like me," she squealed, "but no today. No pink dress. Pink shoes," she said, sticking her little foot out from under the table and showing Kaiden her new shoes. He looked down and nodded. "Black shoes for Kaiden," he said, returning to his drawing. "I have black shoes at my house," she explained, "bows on them." Spencer continued talking, telling her friend about random things. Kaiden smiled politely and spoke when she stopped, when he had a chance too. "Kade," Spencer paused, resting her elbows on the small table and leaning her chin on her little hands, "pwetty picture. Spence like it." Kaiden blushed and looked at her. "Tanks Spence," he giggled and put the crayon down, smiling as she stared at it. He picked up the paper and carefully placed it in front of her. "For Spence," he said shyly. Spencer squealed happily, her little green eyes lighting up. "Pwetty," she whispered, lightly running her little finger over it. Harry and Zayn walked into the room and stopped. "Spencer loves to talk and tell stories," Harry said, looking at his daughter. "Sounds like you mate," Zayn chuckled, patting his back. "Hey," Harry replied, "well your boy is like you. Doesn’t say much, but loves to listen."