Tour Series #02 Missing Daddy

A/N: Second part of the Tour Series; the toddler misses him.

LIAM:

Amelia frowned as she looked around the master bedroom. "Daddy?" she whispered sadly, knowing he wasn't there. The little girl looked over her shoulder to make sure you weren't there, before cautiously stepping in. Her little brown eyes filled with tears; she missed her daddy and no matter you did to make her happy, only her father would be able to. She brushed hair away from her face and walked into the big walk in wardrobe. She spotted a pile of Liam's clothes that he forgot to put away from he left and without another thought, she quickly ran into it. She sat down and played with the buttons on a plaid shirt, before laying down. She gripped a handful of the shirt in her little hands as she curled up. Not having her pacifier, she sucked her thumb and it wasn't long before she was asleep. Soon later, you wondered why the house was quiet; no little giggles or talking. You walked around the house looking for Amelia; in her room, the playroom and even your bedroom, but she was no where in sight. You took a breath, trying not to panic about your little daughter. Just then you heard a little whimper, making you rush into the wardrobe. You froze, getting teary. You knelt down and carefully picked her up; cuddling her close. She woke up and saw you; her lips tremble and a few tears fall. "It's ok Emmy. I know you miss daddy," you said, kissing her head, "how about a Emmy-Mummy nap?" She snuggled into you, falling back to sleep.

LOUIS:

You slowly woke up and rolled over, frowning as the bed was empty beside you. With Louis away, the bed was cold and big without him. You heard little footsteps and smiled as the door opened. "Mummy?" Noah asked, stepping towards the bed. "Morning baby boy," you said, patting the blanket, "it's still early Noah, come on." He nodded and gently climbed up. He laid down and couldn't make eye contact with you. Something was bothering the little boy; he was usually talkative and giggly, but this morning he was quiet and shy. He played with a loose thread on the blanket, his eyes filled with sadness and becoming glossy. The more he thought about his daddy, the more he missed him; playing soccer outside or being cheeky without you knowing. "What's wrong Noah?" you asked, getting worried. He shook his head and curled up in a little ball. He closed his eyes tightly, hoping when he opened them, Louis would be home. You sighed and ran your fingers through his brown hair, making him quickly look up at you. "Is it about daddy?" you whispered, rubbing his back softly, "you know mummy misses him too. It's hard but we can't be sad or upset; we have each other, don't we?" You tapped his button nose and he smiled. "Noah and mummy?" he said, wiggling closer to you. "Love mummy," he whispered, kissing your cheek and snuggling into you. "Love you too Noah," you smiled.

NIALL:

"Mine," Cora whined, "no Decc." She stormed her foot, frowning at her twin brother. Declan froze and dropped the toy out of his little hand, taking a step back from her. She huffed and picked it up, before sitting on the floor playing with it. Declan's lip trembled and tried to a be a big boy, but he was tired, cranky and missing his daddy, just like his sister. He walked to the kitchen and stood in the doorway, staring at you. You didn't know he was there until you heard little sobs, making you quickly look down. Quickly dropping the cup into the sink, you knelt in front of your little boy and placed your hands on his arms, rubbing softly. "Dec, baby. What's wrong darling?" you asked, wiping his cubby cheeks. He sniffed and shook his head. "Miss daddy. Cora nicer when daddy home," he whispered shyly. You gasped and wrapped your arms around him, standing up with him on your hip. "Cora doesn't mean it. She misses daddy too," you explained and kissed his forehead. You knew it was hard on them; being little and their father not being home; they didn't understand. "Mummy has an idea," you bounced your him on your hip, "ice-cream and movie." Declan nodded and sniffed away his tears. You walked into the living room and put him on the couch. "Cora, honey," you stepped towards her, "did you take Dec's toy?" She frowned and nodded, getting teary. "Daddy," she whimpered, leaning against you. You picked her up and sat on the couch with Declan. He snuggled into you and looked at his sister. "Daddy misses you both lots and lots," you hugged them tighter, "and we can visit him soon."

HARRY:

Spencer sat on the bed as you got ready for lunch with Gemma and Anne. She played with her shoes, interested in how they tied up. She heard a noise coming from outside and quickly looked up, getting excited. "Where daddy? Home now?" she asked, looking at you. You picked up your jacket and sat on the bed. "Sweetheart, daddy is away for work, remember," you explained, tucking a piece of brown hair behind her ear, "we can visit him soon, but until then, it's just you and me." She nodded and looked around the bedroom, tears filling her little green eyes. "But want daddy," she whispered. You quickly scooped her up and sat her on your lap, holding her close. "I want daddy too Angel," you kissed her head. She played with your necklace sadly. "What daddy doing?" she asked. You smiled and thought for a minute. "Daddy is singing on stage with your uncles. Maybe your favourite song or mummy's favourite," you stood up and she giggled, "Daddy is being silly and dancing." As you walked out of the room, she whined and poked to your dressing table. "What Spence?" you asked, then smiled when you saw what she wanted. You stood her on the floor and picked up Harry's beanie. She smiled as you knelt in front of her and slid it on her head. "Like daddy," she giggled. You kissed her cheek and stood up. "That's daddy's favourite beanie, but it looks better on Spencer," you said.

ZAYN:

You pulled back the blankets on your and Zayn's shared bed, before climbing in. As soon as you got comfortable, you heard little cries and sobs coming from down the corridor. You quickly jumped out of the bed and rushed towards Kaiden's bedroom. You opened the door and gasped. Kaiden was curled up in a little ball, crying into his baby blanket. "Kade, hey hey little one," you said, sitting on his little toddler bed, "shh, it's ok. Whatever is wrong, mummy can fix it." He shook his head and wiggled away from you. "No mummy, want daddy," he whimpered, "daddy cuddles and stories." You froze and bit your lip. You knew Kaiden would miss his father, but this was heartbreaking to see. He sniffed as his cries lower to whimpers; all he wanted was his daddy, but you couldn't give it to him. "Mummy can read you a bedtime story," you said, rubbing his back. Kaiden looked at you and sniffed, hugging his little blanket tighter. "My favourite one?" he whispered. You nodded and reached to the bookshelf, sliding out a book. You moved back and lent against the wall, as Kaiden sat up and wiggled onto your lap. You wiped his cheeks and kissed his head. "I know you want daddy, but mummy is here," you whispered, looking at his sad hazel eyes. He poked the book cover, making you smile. As you wrapped your arm around him and started reading, he snuggled into you, feeling a little better.