Christmas

LIAM:

"Amelia, I love your red dress, very pretty," Liam's mum Karen said to her granddaughter. Amelia giggled and looked at the big Christmas tree covered in decorations. While you and Liam were sitting on the couch, Karen returned to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner. Suddenly, heavy footsteps and a deep voice entered the room, "ho ho ho. Merry Christmas." Amelia froze. Her brown eyes and little month widened in surprise. "Santa?" she asked shyly. "Hi Amelia," he said, "you look so pretty in red. We match." Amelia smiled shyly. "I've heard you've been a good girl this year and I have something for you." He pulled a small present out from behind his back and gave it to the little girl. Amelia gently took it, still shocked Santa was actually here. "Promise to be a good girl next year for mummy and daddy?" he asked, earning a nod in response. "I've gotta go now. Bye Amelia," he said, waving. She waved back and watched him leave the room. "Daddy," she yelled, spotting her father on the couch, "daddy, daddy, Santa." She quickly ran up to him and placed the present on his lap. "Santa say Emmy good girl," she giggled happily. Liam smiled and brushed her hair away from her face. He was glad he brought his father that watch for Christmas because Geoff pretending to be Santa had made Amelia so happy; and Liam was so grateful.

LOUIS:

"Noah, bedtime," you said. The toddler looked up at you and pouted. "No sleepy mummy," he whispered. Louis knelt down by his son and ruffled his brown hair lightly. "Have to go to bed little Tommo. Remember Santa comes tonight," he explained. Noah's eyes lit up and he smiled. "Noah, sleep here. See Santa," he lisped, slowly laying down on the carpet. Louis bit his lip to stop a smile forming and looked up at you. "Smart kid," he whispered. You shook your head and got an idea. "Oh, you know there is something you can do Noah," you begun, "Santa has to go to every house tonight, but he gets hungry and forgets his snacks at home. Can we leave a snack out for Santa?" The little boy quickly stood up, suddenly full of energy. Louis chuckled and led Noah towards the kitchen. After almost 15 minutes of deciding what to leave out for Santa, Noah agreed on milk and cookies. You put the food down by the tree and returned to the kitchen. "Now you can get him into bed," you whispered to Louis, who proudly took on the challenge. As he walked into the living room, he stopped and smiled. You noticed him and stepped up, gasping when you saw what he was looking at; Noah was drinking the glass of milk, with half a cookie by his feet. "Noah, baby," you cooed, approaching your little boy, "that's for Santa." He looked up at you, little blue eyes bright and giggled, "more Santa." You looked over your shoulder and raised an eye at your husband, "get the milk."

NIALL:

"Cora, Cora," Declan whispered, tapping his twin sister's arm. Cora's nose twitched and she slowly opened her eyes, smiling when she saw her brother. She quickly sat up, kicking away the blanket and sliding off her bed. The twins walked down the hallway, little hands covering mouths to hide their giggles. "Mummy," Declan squealed, running into your bedroom and climbing onto the bed. Cora followed close behind him. "Daddy," she whined, climbing onto her father. "Did Santa come?" you asked. The pair stopped and looked at each other, before quickly sliding off the bed and running downstairs. You snuggled into your husband as he woke up. "Merry Christmas Ni," you said. You both got out of bed and walked towards the little squeals. You stopped in the doorway and smiled at your little ones. Niall wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. "Look at them," he whispered happily, "they are older enough now to be excited about Christmas." Niall kissed your cheek, before approaching them. "Oh wow," he said excitedly, "look what Santa left. Must be a good girl and boy here. Munchkins, wanna help daddy see who the presents are for," Niall suggested. The toddlers squealed, kneeling down in front of the tree and looking at the wrapped presents. Niall always loved Christmas; and now he little ones to make it exciting for.

HARRY:

“Snowman?” Spencer lisped, pointing towards the back door. "Build a snowman?" Harry repeated. She nodded excitedly. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" he sung the famous song from Frozen making her giggle, "doesn't have to be snowman." Spencer frowned, "snowman daddy. Snowman," she confirmed. Harry chucked; the little toddler always knew what she wanted and no one could tell her otherwise. "It's cold outside Angel. Better get your beanie and coat," he said and watched her ran towards her bedroom.  Once they were both dressed, Spencer happily ran outside and jumped off the back porch step, landing on the soft snow. “Here here,” she giggled. Harry kneeled down and rolled a ball of snow. Spencer clapped her little hands together and watched him build it. “Wait daddy. Snowman cold,” she lisped, taking off her scarf. Harry smiled as she put it around the snowman. “Is he warm now?” he asked. Spencer frowned and shook her head, “no daddy. Head cold.” Harry sighed and took off his beanie. She squealed in delight, as he placed in on the snowman’s head. “Come on Angel, daddy’s head is cold now. Let’s go back inside,” he suggested. Spencer grabbed onto his finger and nodded. “Cuddles?” she asked, green eyes looking up at her father. “We sure can,” he replied, scooping her up into his arms.

ZAYN:

“We have to buy mummy’s Christmas present,” Zayn explained to the toddler on his hip. “Daddy, snow,” Kaiden whined, pouting his little lips and pointing across the street. “We can play in the snow when we get home,” Zayn added, making Kaiden clap his hands excitedly. As much as Kaiden loved playing inside, he loved winter more; especially the snow. “Kade gonna help daddy,” Zayn asked, nodding a thank you to the man opening the store door, “something pretty, yeah?” Kaiden snuggled into his father’s chest turning shy. As Zayn spoke to the employee, Kaiden looked around at the sparkly and bright jewellery. “Ooohhh,” he whispered, smiling at what Zayn was holding. “Yeah buddy, I like this one too,” he kissed Kaiden’s head, before completing the purchase. Once they left the store and arrived home, Zayn quickly got the toboggan from the garage, before getting his son out of the car. “Here you go Kade,” he cooed, placing him on the toboggan and fixing the beanie on his head. “Can you hold this for daddy?” he asked. Kaiden held the bag tightly and smiled excitedly, “go daddy. Go go,” he giggled. Zayn chuckled and gently pulled the rope, dragging the toboggan along the front yard. He looked over his shoulder and smiled; it was hard to imagine Christmas without his little boy.