#11 Fan Encounter

LIAM:

"Daddy," Amelia whispered, burying her face into Liam’s shoulder as the fans got closer and louder. You stepped closer to Liam and Amelia, concerned for your little girl. "Emmy, you’re ok sweet pea," Liam whispered and kissed her head. He grabbed your hand and ran his thumb over your knuckles. "Hey Liam," the first girl said, smiling excitedly. "And Y/N," her friend added. "oh and little Amelia. She is so cute," the last girl said. Liam rubbed his little girl’s back, letting her know that it was alright. "Hey girls, nice to see you. But I’m sorry Amelia is tired so we should be going," he said, frowning as the girls’ faces saddened. He looked at you and you nodded, knowing he couldn’t say no to them. "Ok a quick photo," he said. The girls squealed and happily got out their phones. Amelia heard their giggles and cautiously turned her head to look at them. One of the girls noticed but didn’t want to scare her. "I love your pretty dress Amelia," she said, making Amelia smile shyly, "and the bow in your hair." Amelia pulled away from Liam slowly, not feeling shy anymore. "Do you want to be in the photo too?" her friend asked, giving you her phone. Amelia played with the buttons on Liam’s shirt and looked up at him. "Everyone ready, step in closer," you said, holding up the phone. "Big smile Emmy," he said. She looked around as the girls stood around her; little brown eyes filled with worry. "Emmy," you called out, getting her attention. Liam tickled her tummy and she smiled widely; making the prefect photo.

LOUIS:

"Come to Mummy," you said, taking Noah from Louis. Louis frowned as the group of fans got closer. You sat Noah on your hip and he smiled happily as you wrapped your arms around his little body. "I know they are only girls Lou, but I don’t want Noah getting hurt," you whispered. Louis sighed and kissed your temple. "I won’t let anyone hurt you or little Tommo," he replied. As the fans approached you, they saw the look on Louis’ face and froze. "We don’t want to cause trouble, we just wanted to say hi and meet you," one said. "And little Noah. He is so cute and we love him so much," another blurted out, blushing as she realised she said that out loud. Louis nodded and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Hello girls, nice to meet you," he said. You smiled and looked at Noah. He looked from his father to the girls standing around you all. "Hey Noah," the second girl said. Noah smiled, making the girls squeal happily. He got a boost of confidence and poked his tongue out at them, making everyone laugh. "Can I have a high five?" she asked, holding up her hand. The little boy looked from the fan to Louis, who nodded. Noah lifted his hand up and hit hers, making himself giggle. "He is so cute Y/N," she said, "he looks like a mini Louis." You laughed and nodded, bouncing the little boy on your hip. "You have no idea how much," you whispered to her, "I have a feeling they are going to gang up on me later." She quickly shook her head and replied, "Noah is a mummy’s boy, I think he will go after Louis."

NIALL:

"Mummy," Declan said softly. "Yeah baby," you replied, fixing his jacket on his little body. He opened his mouth to speak, but Cora squealed and he quickly looked at her. She was on Niall’s hip, smiling widely. He stepped closer to you and kissed your cheek, making you blush slightly. As you all continued to walk down the street, you heard some squeals and girls yelling out for Niall. You looked at your husband as he stopped and slowly turned around. He sighed as the few girls came running up. "Hey Niall," one said, smiling wide. "Can we get your autograph?" another asked. Niall nodded and took the pen from her, quickly signing her phone cover. The girls looked at the twins, their smiles growing. "Cora and Declan are so cute," she squealed, "I love when you tweet photos of them." Declan froze and stared at them. His blue eyes looked them both up and down; trying to work out what they doing; why were they excited to see him and his family? Cora on the other hand, was squealing and smiling excitedly, loving the attention from the new people. "And those cubby cheeks," the fan cooed, tapping Cora’s little rosy cheeks. "Pwetty," Cora said, wiggling in Niall’s grip. Niall chuckled and bounced the little girl on his hip, happy she was enjoying meeting his fans. He looked over at you and smiled as your eyes were on Declan. The other girl stepped towards you. "Hi Declan," she said, waving. He smiled and raised his little hand, opening and closing his hand waving back to her. "You are such a little cutie," she said. "Foto foto," Cora suddenly squealed, looking at the girl’s phone, making you laugh.

HARRY:

"Sorry girls, wish we could stay but we have to go," Harry said, looking from the couple of fans to Spencer sitting on his hip. Her green eyes watching them carefully. They nodded and stepped back. "Thanks Harry," one of the girls said. "Nice to meet you," her friend added, smiling wide, "and of course you too Y/N.". "Lovely to meet you girls too. Thank you for being calm and polite, I really appreciate it," you said, stepping towards Harry. "Bye Spencer," the last one cooed. "Bye bye," Spencer giggled and smiled at them. Harry kissed her head, proud that this little encounter was going better than he thought it would. As you and Harry walked away from the small group of fans, Spencer looked over his shoulder and smiled at the girls. One of them waved at the little brown haired girl. Spencer giggled and let go of the back of Harry’s shirt. She opened and closed her hand, waving good bye. Harry heard them gasp and awe behind him, making him look at Spencer. He chuckled at her and got an idea that they would love. "What about a kiss Angel? Can you blow the girls a kiss?" he said softly. She smiled and brought her little cubby hand to her mouth and kissed it, before removing it. "She just blew us a kiss," one of the girls squealed, while her friend pretended to catch it before blowing one back to her. Spencer blushed and turned around, resting her head on Harry’s shoulder. "Did you like meeting Daddy’s fans, Spence?" he asked. She nodded and snuggled into her father’s chest.

ZAYN:

"Oh look how big he has gotten," a fan said, "and those beautiful big eyes," another added. Fear flashed over Kaiden’s little features and he quickly turned away; burying his face in his father’s chest. "Kade, buddy," Zayn whispered, wanting his little boy to meet his fans. "No Daddy," he whimpered scared and shook his head. "The girls want to see your smile?" he said softly, rubbing his back. One of the girls got an idea and looked through her bag. "Zayn, can Kaiden have some?" she asked, holding up the bag of Goldfish crackers. You went to answer no, but Zayn nodded. "oh, He loves them," Zayn replied, "hey Kade, do you want some fishes?" Kaiden shook his head and wrapped his little arms tighter around Zayn’s neck. Zayn sighed and bit his lip; Kaiden was shy like him, but not usually scared. "I’m sorry girls," Zayn said. You stepped behind and rubbed a hand over Kaiden’s head. He shyly looked up at you, hazel eyes wide. "Hey Kade, it’s alright," you said softly, "they’re fans of Daddy’s. They love to listen to him sing, just like you." "Daddy sing," Kaiden whispered and you nodded. He slowly turned his head and shyly looked at the fans. He then removed one of his arms from Zayn’s neck and turned to face them. "Oh Kaiden, you look just like your daddy," one said. Kaiden smiled happily, making the girls squeal. "You are so cute. Here you go," her friend continued and held up the bag. Kaiden reached out and took some Goldfish crackers with his cuddly little fingers, bringing them to his mouth.