Second Year Reunion

Yang P.O.V

Riding in a bullhead was always a thrill and a great way to expect how Beacon will be like, just as crazy and over the top.

Me and Ruby had been looking at the great view of Vale until we saw many other fancy transportation bullheads, which must've been filled with a lot of rookies and former students who had already attended Beacon.

We then heard the intercom as it was the pilots voice informing us, "May all students please be ready for a landing."

Me and my baby sister smiled as we were just to excited to make it back to our old sweet home away from home.

All of a sudden, the whole aircraft made a complete stop until the pilot had then said on the intercom once more, "Hope you all have a safe journey, and welcome to Beacon Academy."

The hatches of the aircraft opened up as they became our ramp way on to the landing bay.

We started to walk among the rest of the students out of the aircraft as me and Ruby looked up and saw Beacon Academy, the same way we also did when we first arrived.

We were in awe as Ruby then said, "I'm so happy to be back! This place hasn't changed a bit ever since we left for summer break!"

I smiled and crossed my arms as I said, "You got that right Ruby, but at least don't be to surprised if we do see something different."

I looked around and said, "I still remember the first day we both got here, and how I ended up ditching you."

I chuckled while Ruby then said to me a bit angry, "Speaking of that, you better not pull something off like that again Yang! But, it was the reason I ended up meeting Weiss and Jaune, so I should actually be glad about what you did."

Ruby had smiled and had a more thankful and happy tone.

By the time we were at the middle of the courtyard, I had then decide to go find anyone that could help me and Ruby out on where we should be at right now.

Ruby P.O.V

I sighed as I was just standing around alone without Yang since she wanted to go see where we need to be.

I soon started walking while I just spaced out until I accidentally tripped and fell over a bunch of suitcases.

All of a sudden I heard a very familiar and angry voice, "What are you doing?! Excuse me but this stuff isn't necessarily safe!"

I rubbed the back of my head as I groaned until I saw a girl with white hair while it was on the  side of her head in a pony tail, wore a familiar white combat skirt with her white boots and necklace around her neck.

She had her noticeable scar going horizontally across her left eye, but her eye was still intact.

She walked towards me angrily as she had changed her tone into a surprised and slightly happy one, "Do you have any idea who.....Ruby?"

I smiled brightly as I used my semblance to quickly dash and hug my bff who I missed dearly while I said, "Weiss! Oh it's so good to see you again!"

She chuckled a bit as she grabbed my hands so I would let her go, as she smiled at me and then said, "Well you don't seem to have changed one bit now have you? Still the same old fearless leader."

I chuckled as I then said to her, "Of course, by the way, how's things been?"

Weiss lost her smile and sighed as she said, "It, wasn't really, as relaxing as I thought it'd be. Lucky for me, my sister helped me get away from home and into a nice flight to wherever I wanted to go."