A Performance & An Ending

Jaune P.O.V

Once the four members of team RWBY left, I felt like I was all alone again.

Even though my team is literally right here with me, I can't talk to them, I can't walk beside them, and I can't see their smiles anymore.

This is completely different to how my team usually acts, while Ren is always calm and standing on his own two feet, but he's now just lying down with a broken leg. Nora was hyperactive and as happy as can be before we actually had to get serious in our five day mission, until she ended up unconscious with some bandages wrapped around her head. Finally, Pyrrha, the one person who I never would've guessed could've ended up in the same position we're in now and even though she's always so positive about any kind of situation, she's sadly in a deep coma.

Her smile is gone, she's not talking anymore, and I can't compare this sort of helplessness to anything else.....other then what we had to deal with back at our mission. I sighed as I just thought to myself, "I hope you guys get better, because the last thing I want is to see you three staying like that for the rest of your lives."

Having my closest friends end up being kept in wheelchairs sure is one of the things I'm hoping doesn't happen. I clenched my fist a bit as I said to myself, "I promise guys, we'll get back up and get better."

At this point I didn't know if they were conscious or unconscious, except Pyrrha, since she's definitely unconscious.

Team RWBY had barely left the room a couple minutes ago, and boy did they look worried. It makes me happy though, especially since we'd act the same way if me and my team saw them in pretty bad shape.

Honestly, whenever they show up it's like a ray of sun shine follows them around to bring joy and warmth. Right now they're out in Vale to go get some lunch, so I'm think it'd be a good idea to take a nice nap.

Soon my eyelids felt heavy and next thing you know I'm fast asleep. Time started going by as my dreams slowly turned into nightmares, which consisted of me witnessing the exact same events that happened just a day ago. My body got warm as sweat was slowly building up and rolling down the side of my face. I instantly woke up as I sat up a little bit, but immediately I felt my ribs throbbed which caused me to lay right back down.

I groaned in pain as I noticed the clock which is digitally shown next to me on a small table. The time read 2:30 PM, while I then said to myself, "Hmm, looks like it's been more then two hours since team RWBY left to go eat some lunch. Guess they're having seconds maybe? Heh, with Yang and her appetite, which is small compared to Nora's really helps making sense as to why they take a while to get back."

A couple more minutes went by as I am still the only one awake out of the rest of my team. Makes sense though, since I was the one who...

All of a sudden, the door opened with a bunch of confetti fluttering all over the floor, while some colorful smoke built up making it hard to see anything. I kept looking around until I heard someone run right up next to my bed.

The smoke itself started to clear up, as I was now looking at a smiling ringmistress who so happens to be Ruby Rose.

The silver eyed Huntress in training was holding a cane which is decorated with red and white stripes, along with her wearing the traditional ringmistress attire from her tie to her big top hat. She announced her entrance as she said, "Ladies and gentlemen, team RWBY presents to you the great Vale Circus!"

Ruby placed her cane near me, as if she was using a microphone while she then asked me, "Why hello there young man. Who might you be?"

This got me to chuckle a bit as I decided to play along and said, "Jaune Arc."