A Team Dilemma

Yang P.O.V

Me and my friends were finally walking back to our dorm after an incredible meal!

I stretched my arms up in the air as I said happily, "Oh man, now that was a feast! Still, I can't wait till we get our next mission."

We all were close to our dorm as I was about to place my hand on the door knob, until Ruby quickly opened the door and said, "Wait! B-Before you guys come in and relax, let me make sure everything's alright!"

My baby sister chuckled nervously as she then closed the door while I heard it being locked from the other side.

I was confused as I knocked on the door and said, "Umm, Ruby? Are you ok? You've been acting really weird ever since we got back from our mission."

Ruby then said from the inside of our dorm as she sounded like she was running all over the place, "Yeah! Everything's fine! I promise nothing is going on, I-I'm just making sure the room isn't infested with mice! And uh, cockroaches!"

Weiss then gasped as she said, "Wait, she's right! We never even thought about their being vermin in our dorm!"

Blake looked like she was about pounce on something as she looked around the floor.

Me and Weiss looked at Blake a bit surprised over the way she was acting as Blake noticed the both of us and said, "I-I'm just making sure there aren't any mice around."

Blake then regained her composure as she coughed into one of her closed fists.

I chuckled as I playfully said, "Blake, try to control your kitty instincts until we get into our dorm. You don't want to end up with your claws wedged on the ceiling."

Blake just blushed embarrassed while she glared at me and said, "Yang!"

I laughed as I then wiped away a tear from the edge of my eye and apologized, "Sorry Blake."

Weiss then rolled her eyes and said, "Come on, let's not start this childish act alright? I just want to go in our dorm and relax! My feet are killing me!"

I knocked on our door again as I said, "Ruby! Come on, I think you've scouted the room long enough already, let us in!"

The door finally opened up as Ruby saluted us and said, "It's all clear! You may all now enter."

Me and Blake chuckled as Weiss rolled her eyes but still smiled lightly.

We made our way into our dorm as I took off my Ember Celica near one of our desks.

All of a sudden I realized that we seemed to have been missing four other people who share this awesome dorm, as I then said, "Hey Ruby, has Jaune sent you a text message or something?"

Ruby then looked at me and shrugged as she said, "I don't think so. My scroll would've notified me."

Blake then said looking a bit concerned like me, "It sure does seem to be getting late."

Ruby had then gotten herself overly concerned as she said, "What if they're dealing with something big!? Or they got lost and broke their scrolls!? Or what if..!?"

Weiss then cut off Ruby as she reassuringly said, "Calm down Ruby. Listen, I'm sure that whatever JNPR is going through right now must be taking them a much longer time to accomplish. They might've found some dust, or maybe even Grimm sightings."

Weiss can sure help lighten the mood sometimes, especially in rough situations as me, Blake, and Ruby smiled until someones ringtone from their scroll went off which made all of us jump.