Broken Return

Two Days Later
Ruby P.O.V

Mornings, a great time to feel ready for your day while being well rested.

I was slowly waking up, until I then felt something licking my face. Slowly I started to lightly giggle as I whispered, "I'm up, I'm up! Chip, stop it! That tickles!"

The Beowolf pup then stopped as he jumped off of my bed.

I started stretching as I yawned and moved my sheets out of the way.

Soon I got out of bed and looked around seeing my own team still sleeping.

I sighed and placed my hands on my waist as I then smiled and said, "Alright Chip, you know what to do."

Chip barked happily as he made his way towards Blake's bed and got himself a running start, until he then jumped to get himself on it.

The little puppy then walked up towards Blake and nudged her face lightly, while he then licked her face a few times.

The cat faunus then began to stir awake as she tried to evade the affection being given to her by the Beowolf.

Blake smiled lightly and said, "Alright, alright, I'm up Chip. I'm awake now, you can stop."

Chip listened to Blake and stopped as he then sat down in front of her, while he was then received with a kind gesture from his faunus friend which were a few pats on the head.

Blake then looked over and saw me standing up wide awake as she sighed and chuckled lightly and said, "Good morning Ruby."

I happily smiled and said back, "Good morning Blake! Time to get up, especially since I can't let you guys stay asleep, which could cost us being nearly late to class again."

Blake smiled as she got out of bed before Chip jumped off of it, while she then removed her bed sheets off of her and said, "Your not wrong, but it seems to me like we have two more Huntressess in training sleeping still. Why don't you and Chip do the honors Ruby, while I get myself ready."

I smiled at Blake and said, "No problem, just leave it to your fearless leader and trusty companion Chip!"

Blake rolled her eyes as she continued to smile and said, "Alright, just don't use your whistle. You know how much Weiss hates that, which would really start off her day a bit moody."

She soon entered our dormitorys bathroom as she closed the door lightly.

What was Blake talking about?

Weiss doesn't hate my whistle, since its what's been helping her get up in the morning!

That's just silly to think about.

Weiss hating my whistle, which I do not believe is true................................ok maybe she does hate it, but its for the teams benefit!

Can't really risk another close call, especially since we've been warned already by Professor Goodwitch.

I then looked down at Chip as I crouched down to his level and said, "Ok Chip, time to wake up Weiss and Yang. You know what to do, and make sure that Yang's hair doesn't tangle you up."

He barked happily as he headed towards Yang's bottom bunk bed.

When me and Yang were little kids, we'd beg dad to get us a pet.

Specifically a puppy, but he would always come up with the whole, "Its a huge responsibility girls! You need to bathe it, feed it, take it out on walks, and clean up after it."

Well, we soon both ended up getting Zwei, after so much pleading and promises.

Soon enough, me and Yang ended up training our little corgi into a Grimm handling machine!