Miscommunication

Ruby P.O.V

Yang has always been a great older sister, but sometimes, I can really make her get mad whenever it comes to messing with her things.

I got very very nervous as Yang was making her way towards me and my team.

She had a warm looking smile as she then stood across from me and said sweetly, "Ruby?~ We're going to have a nice little team meeting, if that's ok with you?~ Especially since I know you three don't have anything else to do today.~"

I chuckled nervously as I then tried to say, "Umm, actually Yang I..."

I was cut off by Yang revealing her red burning eyes once she opened them as she said a bit menacingly, "What is it?"

One thing I knew very well about my sister, was never make her even more mad.

I stood up straight instantly as shivers ran down my spin while I said, "I-I'll make sure t-that this team meeting will be great."

Yang returned back to her happy self as she said, "Oh that sounds great Ruby! But don't you worry, I'll make sure that it stays under control."

Blake P.O.V

After we had all witnessed the cheery dark side of Yang, me and my friends finally started heading back to our dorm after a long day.

Funny enough, Yang was leading the way back as Ruby nervously stood behind me and Weiss.

I smiled lightly as I then said to the frightened fearless leader, "Ruby, why are you so nervous? Shouldn't you be able to handle Yang in this, newly discovered side of hers?"

Ruby chuckled nervously as she said, "Blake, you have no idea how she can be! I should know, especially since I live with her."

We made it to our dorm as we opened the door and felt a sudden cold breeze enter.

Weiss rubbed her arms as she walked towards opened window and said, "Did one of us leave this window open? I recall it being closed before we left."

Yang happily smiled and said, "Don't worry about it Weiss, it shouldn't be a big deal. Now, could you all please come here."

Me, Weiss, and Ruby stood in the middle of the dorm as Yang removed her Ember Celica while she held up one of them.

Yang's anger finally flared as she pointed at her single gauntlet and said, "Which one of you messed with my Ember Celica! While it not only left me with a loss against that jerk Cardin Winchester! I'm looking at you Ruby!"

Yang's eyes were bright red as Weiss then said while her arms were crossed, "You seem to be overreacting to much over that lose Yang. Besides wouldn't it be better for you to calm down and..."

Weiss was instantly cut off by Yang as she said, "Listen Ice Queen! This isn't the same like with your skirt dilemma!"

Weiss looked insulated as she placed her hands on her hips and said, "Excuse me, what did you say?! Yang, you are being absolutely ridiculous! Not only that, but your being uncalled for, and seem to care more then the rest of our own belongings!"

Yang glared at Weiss as she said, "My Ember Celica shouldn't have to end up being covered in weird goo, while your skirts can just burn in flames!"

Soon the two of them were now butting heads and argued as I rolled my eyes and decided to try break this up.

Instead my eyes ended up looking at our bookshelves as I saw a certain book opened up on the floor.

Quickly I maneuvered passed Yang and Weiss's heated argument as I gently picked up my "Ninjas of Love" novel, until I dropped it as I could smell the strong scent of a dog.