Lovely Red

Red for most makes people think of love, but for me I think of relief. A cold blade on my skin showing I still feel. At least thats what I was thinking before the morning we met.
     Im going back a little bit to a couple days earlier.
    "Oh look it's the little gay boy!"
    "Hey, we're talking to you fag!"
    A douch named Erwin grabs me by the back of my collar.
    "Let go pervert!", my voice goes high. A yelp making its way out at the end as the fabric tightens around my neck.
    "What was that you little creep?" , he shouts as he throws me on the ground and kicks me in the gut. Metallic blood flys out of my mouth.
    "What a nasty little fag. No one likes gays!", Armin yells.
Ya Armin is an asshole in this deal with it.
    "Yeah I get it. I like guys just fuck off!", I scream back coughing more warm blood. My stomach feels numb.
    "You talking back fag?"
    "The fuck you think im doing?!" I know my mouth should be kept shut. If I didnt want to be beat even more. But I couldnt help it, his cocky attitude just gets me some times.
    Before I can dwell on my choices any longer Erwin grabs my brown hair and lifts me up into the air. Armin swiftly comes over and starts planting blows into my stomach with a sick smile on his face. Like he was playing with his favorite toy from his child hood. A wide, sickening, yellow smile.
    "You had enough?",he giggles. Like he never wants to stop. Sick.
    I don't answer this time though. I just close my eyes, waiting for more pain to come. Or for someone to see us. Not like they'd help. I have no idea.
    "You might have actually learned something this time.",Erwin lets go of me and spits on me.
    Erwin and Armin, mother fucker and ass hat, walk away punching eachother playfully and joking around. Their maddened laughs filling the silence around me.
    I lay there motionlessly and wait until they are out of sight. Around 5 minutes later I get up spitting blood and walk home.

    Authors note:
  Ok so I know I said im done but I loved the idea of the story to much to leave it dead. Sooo, im going through and rewriting editing and continuing the story. Hope you like that idea.