Crazy brown

{Levi's POV}
"So I met him because of some stupid reason. Like, I dont even know why they had us meet. Maybe it was because of the fact we are both gay and bullied or what. I dont know. Anyways the second I saw him he like, froze. Not even a minute later he started crying! Like, im not a caring person but I instantly pulled him into my arms. Something made my heart ache for him and I reached out to him with all I had. He cracked my mask and I was telling him why I ended up here like it was nothing. It took you over 3 months for me too tell you about my sexuality and Eren 3 minutes. Then I even showed him my painting studio. I showed him my paintings. I've even gave him my heart and its been a week. How the hell do you do all that in a fucking week!?" Levi grumpled to his councilor, Mx. Zoe. To Levi they were kinda insane. But he trusted them for some reason.
They had brown hair mixed ever so perfectly with black. Mx. Zoe always kept it up in a high ponytail with some that always seemed to hang out slightly in the front near their temple. Resting on the bridge of their nose and ears were black rimmed glasses with squared lenses.
They were always sweet to Levi when he talked to them about serious things like these, and he would reward them with telling just a little bit about himself everyday. Sometimes he didn't want to talk at all, and they always accepted that starting conversations about some crazy theory they had. Today he didn't want to hold himself back anymore and decided to tell Mx. Zoe everything he could about Eren.
There was a short silence before Mx. Zoe spoke, "Levi. May I ask you something?"
"Your my counselor. Go ahead."
They ignored his comment and continued,"What was the first thing you thought of when you saw Eren?"
Levi stared at them blankly.
"First thing?" he repeated thinking,"The first thing I thought was a question. Why was such a sweet green eyed angel brought to a place like this?"
Mx. Zoe smirked.
"Whats the smirk for shitty glasses!?" Levi demanded, Zoe didn't care about him cursing.
"Do you love him Levi?"
A silence followed. He opened his mouth then closed it suddenly. Not wanting to talk anymore. Mx. Zoe smiled wider.
"Levi. I know i'm probably pushing this, but would you be mad at me for doing a personal meeting with Eren?"they begged leaning on their hands, their elbows resting on their knees.
"Sure why not." he shrugged.
Mx. Zoe jumped up and crushed Levi in a hug. Repeating the same words ''thank you'' over and over again. The side of Levi's mouth turned up and he hugged them back slightly a gasp leaving their mouth make them hug him even tighter.
"Eren seems to be helping you. I can't wait to meet this perfect boy." they pulled away a wide smile on their face, "I will make sure to ask about you." they winked and waved leaving him alone in his room.
"Crazy shitty glasses" he mumbled trying to ignore the heat rising to his cheeks.
Watching the door for a moment longer Levi sat down rubbing his face. Not knowing what to do now.
🍃🌹
Quick filler chapter! Sorry for the crappy photo of hanji...