Dead Already

Trigger warning: there will be mention of cutting, suicide, and depression in this chapter.
---------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Walking into your house, with no one home, gives you many choices.
1.Have a party. To lonely
2.Light the place on fire. I hate the smell of gasoline.
My tree house is on fire and i smell gas on my hands!
3. Cut. Sure why not.
  I walk up the steps to my bedroom keeping my blood from dripping on the ground. My mother, if you could call her that, would hate me more if it got everywhere. I slam my bedroom door shut and kick my shoes off while lifting up my sofa grabbing my razor I hid from my family. They don't care enough to actually get them. I just amuse my self with the idea of then caring that much.
  I go into my bathroom humming Lovely by Twenty One Pilots. Leaning over the sink I  start the faucet. Cutting a line on my wrist, a sharp but calming sting filling my arm, and wait for the blood to form on the surface before I cut another and another and another until I can count 21 stinging bloody lines. Only then do I put my wrist in the cold water wincing slightly from the pain of the water. Once I wrap my arm thinking of an excuse for the bandage, I wash off my face.
  I walk back into my room and strip myself of my blood and dirt covered evergreen polo and blue jeans. I grip the key I wear around my neck, my father gave it to me before he left taking my younger sister and will to live with him, and pull on some tight grey jeans. I look out my window for a minute before a good and amazing idea makes its way into my head.
  Making my way around my house outside I find a ladder leaning on the house. Grabbing it and putting it in front of my window. I start climbing to the roof to see if I can fly. Hollywood Undead reference yay!
  Waking up in a unknown place is terrifying. But in Erens case he wasn't scared but, disappointed, for he was still alive. Only alive on the outside, of course, he was already dead on the inside. Dead and tired. He closed his eyes wanting to sleep...forever.

  Sucide is a regret that you wont ever have for your already gone.
                        🌹🍃
------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Is he still alive?", I didn't recognize the voice at first.
  "Don't worry. We've done several tests on him and he will wake up. He isnt even in a coma, just a state of deep sleep. He will be fine."
  "Yeah, maybe.", there was silence for awhile. I felt there stares on me.
  "Once he wakes up, ma'am, we'll have him talk with another patient whose, recently, done the same but for now he needs to rest. I'll have them meet later."
  "Okay.",the womens voice cracked and a sob filled the room. I realized it was my mothers. I've never heard her so hurt.
They both left the room and I sat up. A person that did the same? Someone in the same pain? Laughable. I walk over to the door and knock swiftly with my left arm my right one being in a sling. Of course. Break the arm that you need!
  "Oi Eren's up."
   Abunch of muffled voices spoke and then foot steps lead away. I stared at the door confused then decided to ask what I was planning on asking.
  "Ya, can I meet that person now?"
   Maybe they won't be so bad. Maybe. They might learn im gay and do the same. Might? What am I saying they will.