Beautiful Grey

Grey is not like any other color. Its dull but rare. It's not majestic like blue or green or hazel but stunning.
  The grey he saw that morning  belonged to a dulled person. The person was around an inch shorter than me. He had raven black hair with an undercut that suited him perfectly. Pale porcelain skin highlighted the bags under his eyes. Small light pink lips hung slightly open. Thin eyebrows and a small nose tyed his features together. His body was slim but muscular small somewhat old cuts poked out of his long sleeve. Tight jeans hugged his legs.
  Eren saw those eyes and was stunned by him. For grey was grey but this grey was... beautiful. So beautiful. He stopped in his tracks, and cried.
------------------------------------------------------
  Why am I crying? I dont understand. I hit myself in the head trying to stop but I  couldn't. Mabye its all the scars, or the way he looks so beautiful , or just the way he seemed so lost. But here I am. Crying infront of some grey eyed beauty.
  Everyone had left the room after bringing us in. Its just grey eyes and me. He looks up at me concern and annoyance mixed together as he grabs my hand and forces me into his arms.
  Sittting me down on the couch once I've stopped crying he looks me in the eyes and asks quickly,
  "Are you ok?"
  "Y-yeah .", I whisper quietly stuttering as I stare into his eyes bliss filling me for a split second before loosing, what seemed like, his caring side and he stops looking at me.
  " Ok. Now stop being a baby and tell me why your here before I punch you in the gut.", he looks over at me.
  Sassy bitch.
  " We're here for the same reason. We tryed killing ourselves by jumping off of a roof.", I reply a look of shock appearing on his face.
  "How'd you know?", he whispers averting his gaze for the hundredth time.
   I soften my voice, this obviously being a touchy subject, "I heard somone talking about it this morning. They said you did the same as me. They told me before I met you that you jumped off a roof. Why they told me I dont know. I feel like thats confidential information but yeah. Hell they said that but didn't even say your name."
  "...",silence filled the room for a minute"It's Levi...Yours?"
  "Eren", before i could think i blurted out"Why did you jump off the roof?"
   He shrugged, "Well, I didn't want to tell anyone else but, im gay. And when some kids found out at school they freaked out and attacked me.", he looked down at his hands, which were shacking slightly "They took turns kicking me and punching me. I was already trying to kill myself so I didn't really fight back. They didn't stop until the cops came. I ran the first chance I got. Im surprised I even made it home. Without thinking I, just, grabbed a ladder and climbed to the roof. Everyone inside heard me and ran out. My sister started climbing up the ladder to stop me but before she had the chance....I, just, jumped. The feeling of everything going away was immeasurable. I missed the rocks, what I was hoping to hit, and landed on the ground breaking my leg. They said its a miracle that im alive. Miracle my ass.",he finishes pointing at his cast.
  He looked at me worry filling his face the longer time wen by without any words from me. Is he worried im going to hate him for being gay? He looks, terrified. I pull him into me softly, wrapping my arms around him the best I could with my sling.
  "Huh?", Levi looks up at me confused.
  "Uhm. Im kinda gay to. Thats why I jumped of the roof. I 
was attacked by kids from school, like you, because of it and I climbed to the roof except for me no one was home when i tried. I dont know how I even got here."
  "Eren...",he sits up and kisses me on the lips, his hand grabbing the front of my shirt. His fingers touching my chest slightly a feeling of cold spreading across my chest before he pulls away quickly. " Im so s-sorry!"
  "No it's ok! Don't worry ok.", I want to kiss him more but I barely know him. I should probably let him choose anyway.

------------------( Levi POV)------------------
   Should I kiss him more? Should I ask? What no Levi you don't ask. Stop he's making you soft. I grab Eren, again, by the back of the neck and pull him towards me locking lips. He smiles and so do I making our teeth clash against each others. Pain shoots through my mouth, I dont notice thou, his laugh fills me with a giddy feeling. A small giggle escaping my mouth. Why do I feel so alive. A feeling I thought I had lost a long, long time ago. Mabye I have a reason to live now. Is it possible to fall inlove with someone in under a hour?

------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes to a live you just need a reason. That reason is always you.