Dark Maroon

{Levi POV}
Eren it's you.
I threw the door open hastily. Eren looked at me with concern and sadness, maybe even some terror. Black and blue and some reds. He got up slowly his sobs ripping the air. I pulled him into me without hesitation. Closing the door softly and hugging him as gently as I could let myself.
"L-levi I'm s-so-" he started choking into my shoulder before I cut him off speaking gently.
"It's not your fault. I should have told you in a different way. I scared you it's not your fault."
He shook is head but didn't reply. Eren wrapped his arms around my waist after he had calmed down and hugged me tightly. I moved my hands f rom around his arms to around around his neck. My heart sped quickly when he led me to the bed and had me lay down.
"Levi..." he touched me cheek softlykoo as he keeled over me.
I melted into his touch, having been only wanted that one thing for who knows how long. He seem to notice. He leaned down and kisses me softly. I find myself kissing back hungrily. He takes that as a hint to go farther and part my lips with his tongue. I threw my hands around his neck and pulled him down onto me, he followed my forcefulness and grabbed my hips grinding slightly moving my body with him.
A moan slipped out and Eren stopped. Seeming to realize what was happening, his eyes widening and his body being pulled away. He panicked slightly and paced quickly.
"What am I doing!? I can't have sex in here! We don't have lube or anything and what if someone hears!? I didn't think this through!! I just show back up here and try having sex with you after walking out on you?? Who does that!?"
I got up and grabbed him by the wrist forcing him to stop and sit back down. I sat on his lap so he couldn't get up which, turned out to be a bad idea due to his excited member. I didn't move though, I wanted to calm him.
"Eren it's ok." I put my hand on the side of his face "I wanted you to come onto me. I'm not mad at you. I never was. I just missed you and I was sad. That's all."
He was clenching his eyes closed because of my slight movements. I shifted slightly making him grab into the thin sheets that were now pulled uncleanly, but I tried to ignore it.
   "L-Levi I don't want to take advantage of you."
   I understood, he was such a sweet guy he would never mean to hurt me. So, I layed him back and closed my eyes, my head leaning on his chest. I noticed his shirt was thinner than the sheets. I could feel his ecstatic heart rate, obviously cleaning down now. He seemed to get what I was doing and wrapped his arms around me.
    I mumbled into his shirt as clearly as I could "This is how we are meant to be."
     He lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. He smiled so softly that he seemed to be a giant fucking pillow. He nodded and pulled me into him again, tucking my head into the nook of his neck.
      I smiles slightly and closed my eyes, his now calm heart beat made me dazy. I found myself falling asleep to it. I'm so happy to be home...

🌹🍃
Sorry for the short chapter! I'll make up for it in the next one!!!