CHAPTER 2

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期 Chapter Two

chapter 2

Future Era, 3798.

Spin-floating in the high-speed car on the carriage to stop down, did not send any sound, a slight inertia force Lingwei aware of the destination has arrived, open the door, across the car.

Magnificent building in front of the door, the automatic sensor of the electronic light silent l lightly lit up, illuminate the tall and straight figure.

Slender, beautiful, gestures are in line with the standard of justice.

At that time, the current drawers are known by the world, the military's correct posture.

But the body is neat, meticulous military clothing, as well as between boys and men in the young and correct face, that has such a good military demeanor of people, but just still in school school students Bale.

"Guardian, is me, Ling Wei." Ling Wei to give up the door of the commonly used doorbell, but usually used for building servants contact with the doorbell, "please help me open the door."

Military academy announced that he was ten days of the day of the holiday, Ling Wei immediately leave home.

After a long journey, arrived at the house when it was late, physically weak mother should have been sleeping, he did not want to wake up my mother this time.

"Oh, it's the young master of the guard." The steward said in the talker.

Soon, the general government graceful gorgeous door, was opened from inside.

But too luxurious, but it is absolutely shocking and noble sense of the living room, in the soft light, slowly with the door opened in front of Ling Wei.

Guard steward standing in front of Ling Wei, neatly dressed, "Ling Wei master, military school holidays?"

"Well, ten days." Thanks to the steward for their own luggage, Ling Wei himself into the house.

Since childhood by the militarization of education, his carry-on is very simple. There are only a few pieces of clothes that need to be changed. All this, not only died in the battlefield on the continuation of the father-in-law, more adoptive father, the federal power inside the number of the generals Ling Chengyun carefully cultivated credit.

This is not introspective to return to their room asked, went up the stairs, but saw a absolutely do not want to disturb the delicate figure.

"Mother?" Ling Wei froze a moment, handsome eyebrows show to convergence a bit, "I woke you? Sorry."

"Mother is already awake, thanks to this, or even you come back do not know." Ling lady lovingly came, looked at the military school to be a year of son, with a blame tone, "Ling Wei, You are the child, always the mother as an outsider, so that my mother is very upset.

"No," said Ling's face, mixed with a little uneasy and modestly, "mother, I just do not want to wake you up, too late." I'm going to chat with my mother tomorrow morning. , I received a notice of the ten days of the military school holiday, immediately to pick up things back to it. Yes, why mother so late to sleep?

"Was awakened." Saw the eldest son of the increasingly handsome face, but also appeared as child's guilt and restless, Ling lady immediately counsel and laughed and said, "is not you, was Ling Qian that child woke up "