CHAPTER 17

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期         

When waking up, the head is a strange gorgeous ceiling.

Crystal material chandeliers dug dazzling, luxurious and magnificent weather weather, the body is still immersed in the pain after the pain of aggression in terms of Ling Wei, the shadow of the expansion of another world like the confusion.

Well-behaved Junrong obsessed with weariness. Always bright shiny clarity black eyes, because after the wake of the hazy, revealing attractive sexy heart.

Slowly turning the head, only to limit their own into a desolate situation of the culprit. To lie on their side.

The weight of the body in the sheets out of the concave, his hands with a cheek, leaning like a curious child, like, if the outsiders at first glance, can not imagine this with a gentle smile of the eighteen years old And the devil is no different from the terrible place.

"I have a phone call to my mother, said I and my brother will attend a holiday ad hoc camp, hee hee, thanks to my father was not around her mother, or caught may be miserable."

Ling Wei emerged a trace of panic.

Can be said to be subtle and can not be found in the expression changes in the Ling Qian after special training under the sharp line of sight. But as the microscope under the fiber texture clear.

Ling Qian has exposed Ling Wei hate smile, "I said my brother these days have to accompany me. Is not the mouth of the river Oh. And .." suddenly stopped.

Brother's words and words. Causing Ling Wei's attention.

He looked at his brother.

"And Ling Han's exam will soon be over." Ling Qian deliberately casually said: "Maybe my exclusive brother's day is coming to an end."

"Maybe?"

"Yeah, maybe." Ling Qian's expression, subtle changes between happy teenagers and masculine adults, many should not belong to his age of emotion. "My brother knows that the person who takes the exam and who can come back will not be able to come back, or die or glorify the return, and the two will be chosen."

Listen to this, a full of confused pain surrounded by Ling Wei.

Psychologically uncomfortable. Even beyond the violent through the body after the discomfort.

"Why do you want to do this? Ling Han and you, did not apply for the simulation of closed special examination of the necessary, from the military after graduation, the same can enter the military, sooner or later become like a father like a superior.

Ling Qian looked at him interestingly, "my brother is too naive."

"Is it wrong for me to say that the children of the general's blood can go to the top of the army, is this the rule of the federal army?"

"My brother knows what the rules of the federal army?" Ling Qian to improve the tone. Pay attention to an indescribable anxious disdain, "like a brother of this naive fool, the newspaper did not know what kind of place where the military academy is thought that only the curriculum is different. Uniforms different?"

Ling Wei on his disdain for the blame also get a very fire, raised his eyebrows, "What fool? You are talking to your brother?" See Ling Qian suddenly become dangerous and dangerous eyes, the pain of the body immediately remind him, And the so-called brother of how terrible nature.

Almost subconsciously. Ling Wei lowered the momentum. "Even the outsiders, but also to say a little basic courtesy, I account for, after all, is your brother." Ling Wei I also very despise. "