CHAPTER 21

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期    

Unsurprisingly, the destination of the escort team was the dedicated hospital of the Federal Military Commission.

The hospital, which has the most advanced medical equipment and the best medical cow of the whole federation, is designed for the distinguished figures in the federal military system. It can also be proved that at the edge of death, Ling Han, who has come back at least, Part of the privilege.

Ling Qian was silenced by the soldiers escorted through the corridor, at the end of the special ward door, see the other route was escorted to the same place brother.

Ling Han certainly crazy.

Only to save their lives, they can not wait to use just the right to investigate and transfer right.

The right to investigate it, in the federal, with high-level permission of the people can wantonly investigate others, this is a powerful supremacy of the world.

According to federal regulations. With the examination and made the right of transfer. Only to review the use of the stage. In other words, you can dispatch military personnel to execute their own orders. But each command will be recorded on the record.

This record means that there may be a rigorous review in the future.

"It looks very hurt, it is lying in a serious ward." Open the door when. Ling Qian all the guard hidden in the relaxed smile, you can catch in the ward before Ling Wei, "Ling Han, my brother and I come to see you come. Brother, and Linghan say hello it.

Gently holding Ling Wei's wrist, from the bed to the bedside, condescending looking at the twin brother lying in bed.

See that looks exactly like his father's masculine face, Ling Wei was as if all insight into the quiet line of sight stabbed not to look directly.

Was brother as a woman like pressure on the carpet on the sexual intercourse, their own issued by the shameless groan, but through the communicator was another heavenly brother to listen.

But also as criminals escorted over.

Their own in the eyes of Linghan, not only not qualified as a brother, and I am afraid even a street that is not as good as the slut.

And Ling Qian, but a large intuition staring at the patient looked.

"I finally know the benefits of not going to test, and even the Federal Military Commission of the agency soldiers can be sent, it is too happy, but for the first time put this privilege on their own family, is not some ruthless ah? Good brother. "

"I do not believe in two brothers? So do this." Ling Han explained with mild evidence.

White medicine is covered with his neck below the place, a few or purple or blue infusion tube from the quilt and stretched out, connected to the side of the regenerative medical beds on the bed with a serious injury will use the fiber medical cushion The To prove that his injury is indeed life-threatening.

Even if the current state can not move. He looked up at the twin brother Ling Qian's eyes. But there is a sense of shock and a sense of shock.

Under calm. Terrible oppression force Ling Qing also feel depressed.

"Nian Qian looked down at his little brother, straightforward," the situation now you have heard from the communication device. Brother's mind and body are already a small me "