CHAPTER 6

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期  

Chapter 6

After eating the most humiliating breakfast in life, Ling Wei rushed to find an excuse to bid farewell to the mother, back to his room.

Turned to intend to close the door. See people who follow themselves. Suddenly stunned. After a moment of patience for a long time in the absence of a third party on the sidelines of the outbreak.

Ling Wei carrying his brother's collar in his hands, pulled him into his own suite, the foot forced to kick the door fiercely.

Bang!

Thick and soundproof door hit the door frame, immediately closed seamless.

Full of angry strong arms will be juvenile relentlessly throwing on the carpet.

"You said it would destroy the video!" In the soundproof suite without fear of sound leakage, Ling Wei was stunned by the brother who was slowly climbing up from the carpet.

"I said, and it was indeed destroyed." It was rushed on the carpet and wiped the skin some pain. But the past is always the old-fashioned brother to ignore the feeling of much better.

And Ling Wei stood face to face, Ling Qian leisurely smile, "I promise you all the things to do, why do you get angry?"

Ling Wei spent a bit.

Yes, breakfast time. Ling Qian said to her mother's video, but the parade of the video only.

However, in the table under the action, that is, people can not stand!

"My brother opened his leg." Ling Qian actually pre-emptive. Sneer at the brother. "It was the taste of the pulp last night, so take the young brother to get pleasure, right?"

Ling Wei was such a beating a rake to shocked.

He studied military courses. Missile course, ion laser course. Defense Weapons Course. Warship command course. Stir up the style of the overlord, even let him become an old fool.

Soldiers to deal with such a rogue, the only choice is to use force. Can Lingqian's words be more terrible than force, "intend to do it to me is not? Well, he made shameless things, people bully small cool, but also forced me to shut up with a fist."

"You nonsense." Ling Wei sullen.

Ling Qian disdain smile, "I am Lingji's brother and son, and you are different .I like this person, speak is evidence."

Press the remote control, the screen wall appears a three-dimensional mirror, so that Ling Wei as a lightning strike.

High-definition multi-angle shooting, last night's obscene fiber will be repeated again and again.

Lying on their own bed, take the initiative to separate the thigh with both hands, so that Ling oral possession of oral oral painting, and Ling Wei face lost color.

"Look at your face, brother." Ling Qian face with a malicious smile. Enjoy their pre-set a good monitor under the shooting of the masterpiece, "Tut, how wonderful expression. Shot in his brother's mouth. That feeling very cool .I did not expect, Ling Chengyun generals adopted son, is actually a play Brother's metamorphosis. "

The last sentence The Pernicious and sharp.

Ling Wei did not dare to shake the letter. Always resolute eyes, become wandering fragile. But the blood of the soldiers quickly grab him to wake up, tough head. Continue and Ling Qian confrontation. "This is your plot. You framed me!"