CHAPTER 4

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期 

Chapter 4

From the long-term military training by the inertia of long-term thinking, once the nod promised, it must be afraid of any difficulties with the determination to complete.

So his brother's command, although embarrassing and humiliating, in order to completely solve the matter, he still quickly put the long trousers and underwear off, lying up on the bed.

Check on the inspection, no matter what organs, anyway, there is no heterosexual presence, and the military should be no different physical examination. Such as the examiner is not their own blood relationship between the younger brother, and the reasons for the inspection does not involve the absence of sexual violations, I am afraid even at the moment the discomfort will be artificially reduced.

Ling Wei calmly waiting. Completely do not know their bare body at the moment, quietly lying in bed. There is no prepared look, the impact of the witnesses how giant.

Almost at the moment he opened the belt. Ling Qian's crotch on the hard hair pain.

This is full of mind only "soldiers" word, has always been stereotyped, like a stone like a funny brother, I do not know from when, it attracted his eyes.

Everything is unknowingly. Even Ling Qian can not understand how to start in the end.

Probably my mother is not a biological brother actually like to treat themselves and Linghan as gentle and kind! Or father. When teaching the son is always a straight face, "you are like a halfway that is pretty good."

The beginning is simply jealousy, do not want parents to find and blame. The eyes of the poison are often forced to hide.

Habitually follow the water far from the figure, only to feel from him, I do not know the beetle, or acquired to clarify the clean, even like poisonous people addictive.

"Lie down and open your legs."

Is worthy of obedience to the flow of outstanding military students, and soon, his legs opened.

Ling Qian was very polite to hold the organ.

"what"

"What is it?" Heart filled with impulse to exclaimed, long for a long time things Ding was caught in his hands to play the play. But in order to close the net spent a lot of effort of the Ling Qian, in order not to let the prey have the slightest chance to escape from the side, almost all of the endurance are used, forcing themselves to keep official business ridicule tone "Brother, you can not be too sensitive, and now holding your stuff is your brother, is not what the military school girls."

Feel extremely humiliating Ling Wei, tightly bite the teeth, do not let yourself again issued thousands of voice.

Do not know exactly what can be considered check finished. Only with the support of the officers and soldiers of the unique perseverance.

Long-term military school cattle live dull boring. Although many male officers often violate the provisions of looking for a variety of pipeline to relieve the physiological needs of the head wore Lingzhi Yun generals light Ling Wei, but definitely not part of one of them.