CHAPTER 10

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期    

The two men before and after, look complicated to leave the bathroom, happened to hit everywhere looking for their manager.

"Oh, the two young men, who had been here." The manager wiped his forehead sweat and finally found the big fish again, and it seemed that the income of the month was a sure thing!

Ling Qian as if nothing had happened to ask, "punitive transfer props to visit the room there?"

"Yes, the two young ladies come with me."

Into the special visit to the end of the room, if you want him on the battlefield and the enemy's giant plow warships or ion guns. It does not matter.

But all kinds of impersonal sexual harassment tools, but only to see the way, has shocked his fragile sexual awareness.

Whip probably he could bear, but Ling Qian entered the room after the first pick up. Is like a grotesque, so that Ling Wei deeply disturbed strange props.

Can not know how to use in their own body of torture. Is the most terrible.

Even if the distance between the two bodies, Ling Qian also feel like a brother frozen as stiff.

The stubborn brother scared like this, both distressed, but also make the mind full of strange pleasure.

"This thing is the new chastity belt?" Ling Qian indifferent tone, such as the devil's laughter.

The manager started smiling and rubbed his hand and said. "Master is really enough eyes. Is indeed the latest. Before the male organ is stuck very interesting Oh. Can also be as Lou than the vagina is yo. This is generally punished with a small nostalgic pet, locked, you can choose Do not allow the climax, you can also choose to persecute without breaking the climax, as long as the switch is not closed, even if the shot to the empty gun, pain like a knife cut, will continue to erection Oh.

Ling Qian tut praise. "It's a good thing to call a man's pain, brother, you look, is this something interesting?"

Terrible punishment props. Directly to the front of Ling Wei.

Clear sight towel, terrible precision design, and pure black leather color, even more terrifying.

Ling Wei fiercely his face to the side, to keep the calm on the verge of rupture.

Ling Qian was alert to recover the sample, attracting the attention of managers who could not be aware of, "what about this, and what other interesting things are there?"

"Yes! There is! Urethral torture, young master you see how?"

"Is it something that controls urination?" It is easy to leave sequelae when you hear about poor performance. There may be infection or incontinence. "

"Oh, we recommend to the young master is absolutely safe products, rest assured." Where to recommend high-priced products have been bought, and this time visitors is simply a tortoise ah. The manager down the voice, with an obscene tone, said, "This rare urethral instrument, but the use of the military equipment technology Oh, after the insertion, you can Xie Festival expansion, so that the material automatically from the expansion of the urethra tightly plug. Because it is from the expansion, so as long as careful scale, will not hurt the body.

"Ling Qian fiddled with seemingly simple samples," there is not much attachment, a simple hose, remote control design is also very beautiful. With this, the tune was even a small The solution will be approved. "