CHAPTER 7

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期    

Chapter 7

Lunch in the missing dining room, Ling Chengyun still in the military to continue the meeting, but because guests come, or shoulder with a formal long table.

Ling lady sitting at the end of the long table, Ling Wei and Ling Qian two brothers or while sitting. Big long table than the breakfast of the small wide and wide, do not worry about Ling Qian's long legs and secretly stretched out to harassment.

Guests of the blonde noble lady, her identity in the league almost and Mrs. Ling quite, her husband is the military system and the Ling and the school only tied General Shura.

"Ling generals and boarding days are in the meeting, because too lonely, so deliberately come to see what you are doing, did not expect actually able to see two handsome son, Oh, too rare. The lady is eight years old and has been working with expensive skin care products for more than 30 years old. Suddenly a look, it seems only about two years old.

"Yes, there is only a few days."

"Well, the generals of our generals complained about the abominable compulsory military education."

And has been unable to succeed for the birth of his son, like a different wife, married in the board? Shura's year. On the success of pregnancy, and happily gave birth to a boy inherited Xiujia descent. Which made her in the upper class in the status of the United States steady.

Before dinner, the steward came, personally presented the guests for the complicated meal.

Mrs. Shura's gentle smile, proposed to Mrs. Ling. "There are only two mothers, there are two lovely children, and I do not want to be arranged alone at the other end of the long table, so that even people's faces are not clear "

Mrs. Ling's heart nodded, "Yes, we are all often arranged to sit in the long table and the other person." Really, too boring. "Turned to the housekeeper told the" guardian, please repair The position of the old lady moved to Ling Qian next to the other, my position also moved to Ling Wei next to, so you can eat and chat.

After changing the position, I feel much closer.

Mrs. Ling's hand-made vegetables, Mrs. Laura Shura, marveled, "it was so delicious, or the first time to taste the lady's craft."

Ling lady politely accept each other's praise, smiled and explained, "my craft is actually the root in general, but the children rarely come back, anyway, have to do the mother's obligation to do it. Ling Wei, eat more, my mother deliberately And put your favorite grape tomatoes, are the most fresh to the.

"Well, I'm trying to eat it, Mom."

"Ling Qian, you have to eat more, long body of children most need to add vegetable vitamins."

"Mom, I have eaten a lot of friends." Ling Qian muttered with a tone was spoiled, his mouth.

Two boys. A respectful and dignified, a handsome and lively. So that Mrs. Shura admiration endless.

But still obediently get a little mother's love salad.

It is no wonder that all the ladies are so deeply envious of you, and have you heard that you have recently entered the wedding cake in the wedding cake. Lady is so happy, hey, it 's a smart girl.

Lady Shura relaxed and laughed, so that Mrs. Ling can not help but reveal the elegant and beautiful smile.

Ling Wei was troubled winding heart, at the moment was like a cat claws fiercely scratch the same raised his head. Ling Qing is indifferent to the smile, gesture, especially the other place, calmly act as the audience of the audience.

Immoral Holidays 背德假期On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara