END-CHAPTER 22

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期      

 "back German holiday" special code - bullying brother

When did it start?

The beginning of the young sprouting period, it seems that the beautiful girl has long been looking forward to the noble son of the noble family as a pretext, too much want to become the future of the general lady's girl Chung Chung, soon, vision is no longer become understandable, and Is a kind of boring body to try.

From cute girl. To the handsome boy, after several fresh try is no exception to the boring.

Such as Ling Qian feel over time. Just discovered. Their own line of sight, it seems that the total fixed in the alienated and unfamiliar brother Ling Wei body. How could he be?

Obviously know that there is no blood relationship Ling family adopted son, grew up after the future of the two must also be vastly different, in so many indignation of courtesy, Ling Qian is more and more could not help but quietly look Stay on a brother who knows nothing. There is nothing at all.

At the age of eighteen Ling Wei, has grown into a handsome face, in addition to the face of a trace of Sentimental, is simply a look of the most dilapidated federal model military soldiers look like.

Loyalty too cautious, no point of the federal juvenile soldiers should be some lively and warm, temperament is too clean, do Bacheng is even how to please each other do not understand the wood pimple - how to see should not be attracted to their role.

Nevertheless, Ling Qian's eyes, but as if the water should be contrary to the sense of abundance, as long as there is a chance, it can not suppress the waves of the desire to peep brother.

And family reunion holidays also associated with deterioration.

He always baffling full of expectations of the holiday, because when going home, maybe you can meet at the same time home to rest Ling Wei.

At that time only fifteen-year-old Ling Qian, although they could not help but would care about the name of the buddy brother Wei Wei and surprised, but also no self-deception.

Such a care, is not a brother of love!

He wanted to, probably ... ... bully him when the pleasure of it

"Woo ... ... Ling Qian, what do you want to do in the end?"

"Of course it's bullying you, brother."

Afternoon terrace, the sun from the tall canopy crest shot down, according to the two almost stacked in the young body.

Was his brother into the clothing, pinch the nipple Ling Wei was surprised and embarrassed, "live ... ... stop!"

The blue uniform of the military uniform was torn from it, and the bright button fell on the carpet.

Ling Qian in the brother of the roar of the prey of the trousers together with the underwear pulled under the knee, looked down at the next look.

Juvenile impulse at the age of fourteen is always pregnant with some kind of animal. In fantasy time. Ling Qian also often imagine his gentle stroked kiss brother's face. And even carefully to help brother oral sex, so that brother sweetly issued to enjoy the groans.

But imagine the imagination. When the opportunity occurs, for example now. Brother in the afternoon on the terrace without any sleep, Ling Qian first rushed to the original impulse, is the brother of the mandatory overwhelming, stripped, mercilessly pierced.