CHAPTER 18

Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期    

Short vacation, subversion Ling Wei ten years of strict rules of life definition.

Was under house arrest in the club, every minute, he felt himself more than the last minute more degenerate, the devil brother Ling Qian, did not intend to cover up their evil purpose.

"The game is always unfair, do not learn to steal stealing, and do not want to win the championship."

Perhaps a long time ago, the twin brothers began to brother for the trophy of the contest, Ling Han to close the special test as a surprise contest, Ling Qian took the opportunity to attack in advance.

Serious consequences, but reflected in the cracks in the body of the body.

The absolute protection of members of the club privacy, Ling Wei body by the tuning, far more than twenty-one years the sum of education.

Ling Wei was proud of the strong, calm, calm, military perseverance and so on everything, "in the real generals with the control of the mad brother in front of disintegration.

"It's too much way to get your brother to cry like a girl."

Because the fear of being found in the mary. Hard to suppress the groaning of the throat crying. Ling Qian can take advantage of this critical moment to add insult to injury. Heavier hit his brother's body.

"Woo not .. a uh uh" Ling Wei issued a low pathetic cry. Desperately shaking drenched black hair.

Violent through, but there is no slight signs of slow.

"Is there a voice? Oh, it's probably the slogan of my brother's training." Every time my mom contacted us, we had a good time, and our brother was always training.

Happy to sprinkle a lie, the spine in the brother was forced to hit the most open knees between the front and rear swing, light is not satisfied, with the index finger and middle finger side of the chest holding the flowers erected, frivolous to pull.

"Live!"

The beads are cruelly playing. Pleasure swept over the caudal spine caused by the body bursts of waves of fear.

Ling Wei was driven by the pleasure of control, but because of shame and reluctantly depressed throat moaning sexy expression, deeply printed in the line of condescending Ling Qian eyes.

"Oh, my mother, and so on Oh, I and the students say a word over." Cover the communication device of the sound button, Ling Qian did not say hello to the waist down pressure.

"Whining - ha ah -"

Significant changes in position. Let Ling Wei fall into a more crazy pleasure to hell.

"Your brother, when you are nervous, have a good contraction, and every time you talk to me in the messenger, you will take the initiative to massage my meat stick."

The so-called and students talk. In fact, is to seize the opportunity to ravage the thin brother of thin,

The effect is obvious, Ling Wei was his brother with ear. Produce a stronger sense of shame. Tragically, with the male corridor, but can not help but more tense contraction.

To achieve the purpose, Ling Qian issued like a demon like a low laughter "continue to use ass to massage meat stick Oh, brother."

In the ravaged to the blue and white one of the buttocks on the flap hit two, only by pass through the key. "Mom, I'm back, keep talking, and for a few days I can not see my mother, and I miss mother too."