The Beginning

Many years ago a war between werewolves, wizards and witches manifested and there were two specific casters that saved the wizarding world; a witch and a wizard. Their names are Bonnie Bennett and Bruce Valentine. Their knowledge in magic was, and still is incredible, they are the best of the best. They perfectioned almost every source of magic; traditional magic, dark magic, expression, and wand magic (except for Bonnie). They fought beside their wizarding comunity until they had to leave to protect another life that was going to begin, their son's.

Bruce took Bonnie far from Mystic Falls, Virginia (were the war was taking place). He took her to the Moroe State Forest in Manhattan. There they found a cabin, it was small but it was cozy. It was time for Bonnie to give birth to her son. It was a full moon and little did they know they were being followed by a werewolf; not from Mystic Falls but from a local pack.

Neither of them knew that they were in great danger, specially that the new born, which they called Camilo Bennett was in danger. He was so fragile. Even though, the werewolf did not cared for that; he did not had human traits as long as he was a wolf, he had a beast traits and all he cared about was destroying all the witches and wizards. The smell of a new baby boy and two powerful parents was all over the werewolf's nose and head. He wanted to ripp them apart so badly, it was all he could think of.

It started to rain, as if nature knew what was going to happen. The werewolf was soaked and when a lightning stroke on a tree, he broke the door wide open exposing himself to the family. Camilo started crying out of fear, they were all terrified, specially Bonnie who had Camilo in her arms and laying on the sofa-bed. Although Bruce tried to act fast, the werewolf did not gave them a chance to protect themselves. The werewolf jumped on Bruce and tried to bit him but Bruce did not let him. With his two legs, Bruce pushed the werewolf against a wall.

The werewolf did not lose any time, he stood up very fast and ran to bite Camilo's arm. He almost ripped it off but Bonnie pulled faster. Bruce grabbed the werewolf, threw him agains a wall one more time and then kicked him out. Once outside, and with wand in hand, Bruce casted a killing curse on the beast. "Avada Kedabra" Bruce said with anger. Before dying, the werewolf howled as loud as he could.

Because of this, Bonnie and Bruce went to the farthest room and casted a cloaking spell (invisibility spell) on the three of them; they knew more werewolves were coming. Fifteen minutes later a group of werewolves arrived at the cabin, they saw their pack member laying on the floor and when they smelled him they noticed he was dead. They soon entered the cabin and searched for any witch or wizard but the spell that Bonnie and Bruce made worked perfectly, non of them saw them. They could smell that a family with magic was there but they could not figure out when they were there.

The werewolves finally left and took their pack member with them. Bonnie and Bruce started thinking about a cure for their baby son because werewolf bites are lethal to everyone and he did not had much time. They spent a day trying to find a cure in their grimmoires but there was non. They even called the original hybrid (of a vampire and a werewolf; Nicklaus Michaelson), who was the only cure for a werewolf bite but he said that he was not going to help a witch.

By now the rain had stopped. Bruce, so desperate that he could not find a cure for his son, ran out. He went into the woods through the east side of the cabin. Bonnie was so tired but she was also worried about her husband's life so she ran after him. A mile away, Bruce found himself with a waterfall that collided with a river. The water was so crystal clear, he could see the rocks inside it, the fish and his reflection when he got on his knees.

The night was silent and beautiful. The full moon shined above the waterfall like a crown. The water was so calm and every time the waterfall unleashed it's fury, it did it passively. The tall pine trees had no birds on them, everything was so peaceful. Although, Bruce was not, he was suffering. His son had four days to find a cure or else he would die. Bonnie could take the pain away but the venom was still in his veins.