[5]

...

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek shouted after defeating his beta's at every attempt they were given when going against him to fight.

Erica rushed up to him and pressed her lips directly onto his. Rose's face contorted to one of confusion, but mostly disgust. She then looked back down at her textbook trying to ignore what was happening on the other side of the room. Even though he was helping them fight, she felt as though it was barbaric.

"That's the last time you do that," Derek ordered pushing Erica off him roughly.

"Why? Because I'm a beta?" She smirked.

"No, because I have someone else in mind for you," Derek replied.

Isaac, who had been slumped on the floor, finally spoke up, "Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal."

Derek looked completely unamused before walking over to Isaac, "Let me see."

Isaac held up his hand and Rose slowly shook her head knowing that nothing good would come from this. Derek rarely is sympathetic. Without hesitation, Derek snapped another bone. Isaac barely had time to react before letting out a grunt in pain.

"A hundred and one."

Rose cringed at the sound as she became more frustrated with how Derek was acting.

"You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive."

Rose finally cracked, "No you aren't."

Derek looked completely taken back at his sister.

"You can't go around turning teenagers into werewolves!" Rose snapped

"I can if they want me to."

"Did you tell them about the Argents?" Rose placed her hands on her hips in a know it all kind of fashion.

"Yes."

"And the both of you still wanted to be turned?" Rose glanced between Isaac and Erica who both nodded, their faces were expressionless. Rose turned back to Derek and asked, "And they still can't fight?"

Derek smirked, but it was a cold smirk. He didn't like her yelling at him, especially in front of his betas.

"How's your fighting, Rosie?" He mocked.

"I'm not going to fight you, Derek." She crossed her arms.

"Of course you're not. You never liked losing."

Rose narrowed her eyes and clenched her fist tightly, feeling her claws grow leaving cuts in her palms.

"Do not test me," She growled.