[19]

...

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means - the hell, I don't know what that means. Um - look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-" Sheriff was explaining to Scott, Isaac and Rose after Stiles has been missing for a while.

"We'll call you." Rose interrupted, sensing Sheriff's growing worry. She wanted to be as reassuring as possible in this situation. But she needed reassurance herself.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott told him, wanting to cure Sheriff's worry as well.

Sheriff hesitated, his mind full of doubt and fear, but continued to nod, "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?"

The three teens then huddled a little closer together and Isaac let out a sigh of worry, "He's not fine."

"McCall." Coach called out and Scott immediately looked up with curiosity. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." He explained.

"Yeah, I know, coach." Scott agreed.

"All right. I mean, I-" Coach paused and let out a heavy breath, and then spoke in a quieter tone, which shocked Rose, "I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we - I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will."

Coach nodded, "I know."

"Rose has been tutoring me," Scott informed him with a smile.

Coach looked over at Rose with a surprised expression.

"Huh," he lightly chuckled, "You must be smarter than you look, Hale. Maybe you should start turning in some of your work, hm?"

From behind Rose, Isaac suppressed a low chuckle by covering his mouth. Rose glared at him as Coach walked away.

Soon everyone had exited the locker room besides the three teens. They all looked around to make sure everyone was gone before any other action was to be taken place.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked the two of them

"I think so." Isaac assured before the loud noises of a locker being torn off caught both his and Roses' attention. Rose looked down at the dented locker on the ground.

"That's Stiles' locker right?" Rose asked looking back up at Scott.

"No, Rosie...I'm just ripping off lockers for fun." Scott shot back.

"I don't need your sarcasm, okay? I get enough of it from Stiles."

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked as Scott pulled out a t-shirt.

"Yeah," Scott said grabbing a few articles of clothing, "We all are."

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac complained.

Rose scoffed, "Yeah? Well would you like his underwear instead?" She offered holding up a pair of boxers.

Before Isaac could answer a definite no, Derek entered the locker room and stated firmly, "We need to talk."

All of a sudden, Peter Hale appeared from the shadows of the locker room. Rose's heart dropped completely as she stared widely at her Uncle whom she believed was dead. She didn't say anything, she couldn't find the words to even say, so she just stared.