[10]

...

"You're wearing the same clothes as yesterday," Allison observed as she stood with Rose while they were at her locker.

"Uh, I didn't have a chance to change I guess. It was a long night." Rose made up some sort of excuse that sounded convincing.

Allison then reached up to Rose's hair and pulled out something. Allison looked down at the twig and then back at Rose with concern, "Is this a stick?"

Rose took the stick out of Allison's hand and then quickly changed the subject, "So where's Jackson?"

"He's in the back of a police van with Stiles." Allison answered.

Rose gave Allison a completely perplexed look. "How has Jackson not killed him yet?"

"We have him chained down." Allison reassured.

"Good thinking."

"Allison," a man called from down the hall.

Both Allison and Rose turned to look at Principal Argent walking their way. The sight of him caused both of the girls to have chills run down their spin.

"Good afternoon, Rose." He smiled once he saw her standing with his granddaughter. He was not too happy with an Argent and Hale conversing together.

"Principal Argent," Rose greeted nervously.

Gerard's eyes averted to Allison once again, "Allison, do you mind coming to my office with me?"

Allison shook her head, "No, of course not."

Rose slowly backed away, "I'll see you in class Allison."

"Bye Rose."

Rose turned around and quickly made her way down the hallway. She knew Allison could be trusted, they had formed a friendship over the past few days- however it was the other Argents that she couldn't risk being close to, or around.

Before Rose could step into her class, someone pulled on her sleeve and around the corner.

"What the hell?" She exclaimed, brushing the hand off of her and then looking up at the figure, "What do you want, Isaac?"

"Have you seen Derek today?" He asked.

"No, why would I?" She replied sharply.

"He's really worried about you. I think you should go talk to him."

"Over my dead body."

Isaac looked around the empty hallway before whipping out his claws, and tilting his head at the girl, "That can be arranged."

Rose scoffed and crossed her arms, before sneering, "Are you threatening me?"

Isaac shrugged, "Maybe."

"You're unbelievable." Rose spat.

"Just go and talk to your brother."

"If he's so worried about me, then he can come talk to me." Rose knew she was being stubborn, but she had a point. She wasn't going to allow herself to crawl back to him when he was the one who told her to get out. Why would she come back if that was what he wanted? He owed her one too many apologies at this point.

"God, the both of you are so stubborn!" Isaac exclaimed practically pulling at his hair.

Rose stifled a laugh and shook her head.

"If you haven't noticed, it runs in the family."

...

"So why do we need their help?" Isaac asked putting his hands in his pockets as the three walked into Derek's so-called house.