Chapter 3

I woke up from a gentle tap. I lazily opened my eyes to see Yoongi staring at me, "Good morning Princess, as much as I love to stare at your beautiful sleeping face. I don't want you skipping breakfast" he uttered caressing my cheek.

"Good morning Yoongi" was all I could say holding his hand on my cheek. "You're so cute" he  kissed my forehead. "I gotta love mornings from now on" I chuckled. "Me too, now off we go!" He cheered picking me up bridal style as he walk towards the kitchen. He put me down on my seat gently with the breakfast all set on the table. "You did all of these?" I asked in complete amazement. He just nodded and walk out from the dining table.

"Y-You're not gonna join me?" I frowned. He quickly turn around to face me "I'm sorry Princess, I won't be able to join your breakfast for I have something to prepare. I'll be back in a few minutes. You should probably take a shower after breakfast" he explained. "Are we going somewhere?" I asked that made Yoongi chuckle. "It's a secret for now" he replied and left the room.

I quickly ate my breakfast and took a shower as what Yoongi instructed. I checked my bag for some spare clothes but failed since I was kidnapped I don't have any clothes with me. I looked around the room and spotted the closet. "Well I don't really mind wearing his clothes" I muttered opening the closet but to my surprise, half of the clothes inside are for females. And as I could remember, these were the clothes I wore back then. "So he kept it huh" I smiled picking a random dress and wear it. 

I sat on the couch playing with my phone when Yoongi finally came back. I looked up to see him smiling. "I assume something good happened" I commented. "Yeah" he smirked removing his coat. "Uhm, W-What are you doing?" I asked as my face flushed. 

"I'm gonna change clothes before I pack up my stuff and you can stay there and watch me, I know you like it" he teased

"I'm gonna change clothes before I pack up my stuff and you can stay there and watch me, I know you like it" he teased. "W-What ..N-No I don't!" I stuttered obviously saying a lie. This gummy guy definitely know how to mess with my feelings. "W-Why are you even packing your stuff?" I changed the topic not looking at him for my red cheeks are probably visible by now.

He chuckled, "Everything's all set. The company gave us a month to rest so you're going with me for a vacation. Pack your things, we'll leave in an hour" he instructed grabbing a suitcase. "Vacation to where?" I asked. Yoongi shakes his head, "You ask too much Princess, Just trust me and you won't regret it" he replied as he pack his belongings.

I didn't have much to pack, just clothes and the bag I had when I got here. We went to another exit for security purposes and get in a car to reach the airport. I silently followed Yoongi with no clues of where we're going because I trust him.

After a plenty of luggage checks, walking around and waiting. We were finally in the plane ready for take off. I could feel my sweat forming on my temples when Yoongi speak, "Nervous princess?" he held my hand. I nod my head as he removed his mask and smiled at me  letting me rest on his shoulder. His warmth did not fail to ease the tension in my body. 

I closed my eyes to take a nap when I suddenly remembered my family. I was too absorb with Yoongi's presence I forgot that they're probably worried about me. I should at least send a message to them that I'm fine. I grabbed my phone from my pocket when he suddenly grabbed it from my hand.

"Relax, I took care of everything. All you need to do is stay with me" He smiled once again tightening  his grip on my hand. I let him keep my phone as I closed my eyes once more.

I don't know where will he take me but like what I said, 

I trust him.